• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jamos14

Kalil dealing with knee injury

Jordan Rodrigue.

This is bad bad bad news.  He sucks but this appears to be something serious.  

That wording is very specific.  The "evaluating" the situation and not knowing more means there are tests being done which means it isn't a minor injury.  (assumptions here but it seems to be that way).

Edited by jamos14
  • Pie 2

Just wondering aloud.  Is there any cap relief if a player lands on IR for the season?  What implication would it have for our cap situation of Kalil were found to be "injured" and sent to IR?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Just wondering aloud.  Is there any cap relief if a player lands on IR for the season?  What implication would it have for our cap situation of Kalil were found to be "injured" and sent to IR?

I'm almost certain that there's not. I wonder if the potential to reach an injury settlement with him exists?

Honestly, I'm not so sure this isn't a good thing. Kalil is trash. If he's going to get hurt, the earlier the better. Maybe this will force us to make some kind of move at OT.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

6 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

About as much relief as a kick to the junk 

This Is Fine GIF                                                                                         

Our oline

• Pie 6

6 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Was thinking the same thing.  Not wishing injury on anyone but I almost believe if we had cap relief we could pick up one or two big fellas and have a decent patchwork line. 

Just now, Lemory said:

Might have to make a trade

Yeah, they should have chewed the root and done that before the season started

once can happen.  Two is a problem. Three is a trend 

he has zero heart for this game. Zero

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, beastson said:

If it's not one thing, it's another

Is it an even year again? Feels like 2016 with the OL issues. Daryl going down hurts even more. If he was still healthy I’d feel better with Moton on left than Kalil.