• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

Silent Sam is down

so just where were the Chapel Hill cops in all of this?

since you leftists are all so eager to spend gov $$, we should be building more jails to put all these law breakers in

and since they all want to destroy campus property, they should ALL be kicked out of school

Edited by bull123
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

so just where were the Chapel Hill cops in all of this?

since you leftists are all so eager to spend gov $$, we should be building more jails to put all these law breakers in

and since they all want to destroy campus property, they should ALL be kicked out of school

haha shut up nerd

• Pie 2

heres an excerpt from the statue's presentation ceremony

One hundred yards from where we stand, less than ninety days perhaps after my return from Appomattox, I horse-whipped a ***** wench until her skirts hung in shreds, because upon the streets of this quiet village she had publicly insulted and maligned a Southern lady

The present generation, I am persuaded, scarcely takes note of what the Confederate soldier meant to the welfare of the Anglo Saxon race during the four years immediately succeeding the war, when the facts are, that their courage and steadfastness saved the very life of the Anglo Saxon race in the South – When “the bottom rail was on top” all over the Southern states, and to-day, as a consequence the purest strain of the Anglo Saxon is to be found in the 13 Southern States – Praise God.

• Pie 4

i hope they managed to destroy/take it and didn't just pull it over and leave it repairable

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Im all for removing these monuments to the confederacy but not like this.

Vandalism and destruction of property are crimes and shouldnt be celebrated.

1 minute ago, Inimicus said:

Im all for removing these monuments to the confederacy but not like this.

Vandalism and destruction of property are crimes and shouldnt be celebrated.

why didn't you remove it the legal way then?

Just now, rodeo said:

why didn't you remove it the legal way then?

Because until about 3 days ago I didnt know it existed and they didnt give me time.  Ive been on the campus at UNC a total of 3 times in my life and this was not between the parking lot and the Dean Dome, or at least not where I parked.

Just now, Inimicus said:

Because until about 3 days ago I didnt know it existed and they didnt give me time.  Ive been on the campus at UNC a total of 3 times in my life and this was not between the parking lot and the Dean Dome, or at least not where I parked.

you see what i'm saying though right? we can say 'it should have come down the legal way,' but it didn't come down the legal way. but now it came down.

• Pie 2