• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Matt Kalil having his knee scoped.

From the Panthers ..

Matt Kalil traveled to Florida on Monday to receive a second opinion on his right knee from Dr. James Andrews. After consulting with Dr. Andrews, the decision was made to perform an arthroscopic procedure on Matt’s knee. He will be evaluated on a weekly basis.”

• Pie 2

prayers up for Cam

Turner better adjust his scheme to assume a rusher will be free from the blindside.

• Pie 2

Yikes we have to be going after someone to protect Cam. We can't be going we all these udfa's. It's time for Hurney to make a move.

Said this in the other thread, perhaps it took this to get to see Moton at LT and he is the answer there. We will see this week. But even if he is, the depth on the O line is a serious concern.

1 minute ago, steven8989 said:

Yikes we have to be going after someone to protect Cam. We can't be going we all these udfa's. It's time for Hurney to make a move.

Do you want him to contact a witch doctor to conjure up a serviceable tackle? Because that's the only move available at the moment.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Moorgan said:

Said this in the other thread, perhaps it took this to get to see Moton at LT and he is the answer there. We will see this week. But even if he is, the depth on the O line is a serious concern.

I am much more concerned about depth than anything. It would be hard to get much worse than Matt Kalil. If Moton is just below average, it will be a net win.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Do you want him to contact a witch doctor to conjure up a serviceable tackle? Because that's the only move available at the moment.

Make a trade? That would be a start

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

What move?  People don't give away starting LT's.  They don't even give up legit backup LT's.   

Why?  Because if your left tackle goes down, you kind of need a starter there.    Usually the only time one hits the market is due to $$$$$$. 

So if we don't have $$$$?   Our LT's is overpaid for his performance.  The only people we have worth trading are ones we actually need.   What possible move could Hurney make to get a starting level LT here? 

I just don't see it.  

• Pie 7

Just now, steven8989 said:

Make a trade? That would be a start

Sure. Tell us the trade you'd make right now.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

As is the problem that we've got 3 starters out on the line, and yet all are still eating roster spots.

God this is a nightmare.

I wish the league would change the rule that players have to make the 53 to be eligible for short-term IR. 

Edited by KB_fan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

As is the problem that we've got 3 starters out in the line, and yet all are still eating roster spots.

God this is a nightmare.

And Ryan hasn’t had his annual injury yet

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

As is the problem that we've got 3 starters out in the line, and yet all are still eating roster spots.

God this is a nightmare.

Well...2 starters...but I agree. I optimistically think that Moton will work out at LT but Sirles at RT? I have no idea. And depth behind anyone except C is a major concern. This is officially our biggest issue going into the season.

However, with Norm, CMC and Cam...we are going to adjust and still go 19-0. Fear not Huddle.

• Pie 3