• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SetfreexX

Over-reaction...Where's DJ Moore on the Offensive Snaps

What offense did we have at all? Rivera shut it down after halftime and even went for the FG before....we didn't get to run offense hardly at all.

Just now, Fox007 said:

What offense did we have at all? Rivera shut it down after halftime and even went for the FG before....we didn't get to run offense hardly at all.

but but but norv!

2 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

but but but norv!

But but but don't matter what OC i just said Ron shut the offense down entirely...whoever the OC is doesn't matter after that.

i think the offense was good when they didn't shoot themselves in the foot. definitely not as aggressive as I like. Don't think we really took a shot downfield at all which was surprising. I think our defense did a good job giving our offense good field position. 

Or just maybe Norv isnt the fix everybody was excited about. I mean honestly your head coach didnt even think about weighing other options. This my be the same old bed we have to continue to lay in. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

But but but don't matter what OC i just said Ron shut the offense down entirely...whoever the OC is doesn't matter after that.

bruh that's the point I was making earlier in the game thread but people said that ron has nothing to do with offense or adjustments and it's all norv's show..

• Pie 1

Just now, Toolbox said:

bruh that's the point I was making earlier in the game thread but people said that ron has nothing to do with offense or adjustments and it's all norv's show..

I got you.

Everyone has to give the team some games to get settled, make adjustments, shake off preseason rust etc. 

• Pie 1