• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

E CaT PanTHer 2

Stay safe ya'll

4 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Pretty much.  There is an infrastructure in place in the 50 states.  Not so much in a place like PR or Guam which aren't 3rd world necessarily, but aren't 1st world.  I'd call them developing.  

Yeah our 50 states dont have anything like outdated, failing apart pipelines to provide clean water...or places where 50% of the roads are considered in "poor" conditions (MS)

5 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Pretty much.  There is an infrastructure in place in the 50 states.  Not so much in a place like PR or Guam which aren't 3rd world necessarily, but aren't 1st world.  I'd call them developing.  

Gee, they pay many, if not all, of the same taxes an American citizens living in a state do.  Think that may have something to do with why they don't garner as much attention, support and aren't treated the same as other citizens?

7 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Gee, they pay many, if not all, of the same taxes an American citizens living in a state do.  Think that may have something to do with why they don't garner as much attention, support and aren't treated the same as other citizens?

I remember something about tea and lack of representation and taxes...hmmmmmmm