Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Trouble

155 posts in this topic

Posted

Double-Trouble-300.jpg

Calm down fella's i have you rated as the 9th best duo in the league IMHO

Posted

we have all our players back from injury now so expect our against the run average to shoot way down IMHO. I say we get about 130 on the ground. I reckon you better have Gamble on our most dangerous receievr in Lee Evans IMHO if you want a shot at competing in this game.

penguin.jpg

Who really care's about your injuries. Your whole team looked weak vs the run last week and that's all that relavant to this thread. Lee Evans, don't make me laugh, lil Cap't can take care of him easily.

Posted

also this...

31jan23-siamese-swing.jpg

Now that scares me.....

Posted

Now, you guys are going to come back here after we win Sunday we can talk poo to you, right?

Posted

Now that scares me.....

They shouldn't scare you... they are actually very nice girls, imho.

Posted

Who really care's about your injuries. Your whole team looked weak vs the run last week and that's all that relavant to this thread. Lee Evans, don't make me laugh, lil Cap't can take care of him easily.

your seriously out of your mind if you think "lil Cap't" can keep up With Evans. Not many corners in the league can keep up with Evans. Evans will burn him all day, it's just a question of whether we take our shots down the field with him IMHO. But not puttinmg Gamble on him will be an epic fail by your team. Remember that young buck. :cool:

Posted

Now, you guys are going to come back here after we win Sunday we can talk poo to you, right?

poo? is it illegal to say poo around here?

would you look at that, i typed poo, and it automatically changed it to poo!

you carolinians are a tricky lot, you are!

Posted

your seriously out of your mind if you think "lil Cap't" can keep up With Evans. Not many corners in the league can keep up with Evans. Evans will burn him all day, it's just a question of whether we take our shots down the field with him IMHO. But not puttinmg Gamble on him will be an epic fail by your team. Remember that young buck. :cool:

Your whole team is going to be epic fail trying to stop our running game, so it will work out ok for us.

Posted

Epic fail? Capt is a great man to man corner, but you wouldn't know because you probably don't watch any of the games he played in. Yea Gamble is alot better, but I would keep him on T.O simply because he always locks him down. I'm not going to talk smack about your corners, because quite frankly, I don't even know any of their names, nor do I care to. That's how good they are.

Posted

. I'm not going to talk smack about your corners, because quite frankly, I don't even know any of their names, nor do I care to. That's how good they are.

after giving up passing totals of 86, 22, and 96 yards the past three weeks, maybe you should bother to have a look.

Bills CBs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kitty CBs

Posted

after giving up passing totals of 86, 22, and 96 yards the past three weeks, maybe you should bother to have a look.

Bills CBs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kitty CBs

Congrats, you played Henne in his first start, Cleveland who btw completed 2 passes, and the Jets where Sanchez played his worst game of his football career due to the cold weather. Way to pad those stats against bad passers and bad passing situations. The truth is Carolina doesn't need to worry about your CB's because when D-Will and Stew are cracking 6-7 yards a carry on your team we will just run the ball 50 times on your sorry ass defense.

Posted

Congrats' date=' you played Henne in his first start, Cleveland who btw completed 2 passes, and the Jets where Sanchez played his worst game of his football career due to the cold weather. Way to pad those stats against bad passers and bad passing situations. The truth is Carolina doesn't need to worry about your CB's because when D-Will and Stew are cracking 6-7 yards a carry on your team we will just run the ball 50 times on your sorry ass defense.

The weather was also cold when we had the ball IMHO. He played bad because our defense is masters of the cover 2 and were in perfect position to get a few int's. Also we have one of the most athletic safeties in the NFL named Mr Ballhawk Byrd who made 2 of the most amazing acrobatic cathces you will ever see. Perhaps you missed the highlights on ESPN?