Photo
- - - - -

Double Trouble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
154 replies to this topic

#16 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:09 AM

Now, you guys are going to come back here after we win Sunday we can talk poo to you, right?

#17 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:10 AM

Now that scares me.....

They shouldn't scare you... they are actually very nice girls, imho.

#18 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:10 AM

Who really care's about your injuries. Your whole team looked weak vs the run last week and that's all that relavant to this thread. Lee Evans, don't make me laugh, lil Cap't can take care of him easily.

your seriously out of your mind if you think "lil Cap't" can keep up With Evans. Not many corners in the league can keep up with Evans. Evans will burn him all day, it's just a question of whether we take our shots down the field with him IMHO. But not puttinmg Gamble on him will be an epic fail by your team. Remember that young buck. :cool:

#19 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:11 AM

Now, you guys are going to come back here after we win Sunday we can talk poo to you, right?

poo? is it illegal to say poo around here?

would you look at that, i typed poo, and it automatically changed it to poo!

you carolinians are a tricky lot, you are!

#20 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:12 AM

your seriously out of your mind if you think "lil Cap't" can keep up With Evans. Not many corners in the league can keep up with Evans. Evans will burn him all day, it's just a question of whether we take our shots down the field with him IMHO. But not puttinmg Gamble on him will be an epic fail by your team. Remember that young buck. :cool:

Your whole team is going to be epic fail trying to stop our running game, so it will work out ok for us.

#21 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:14 AM

Epic fail? Capt is a great man to man corner, but you wouldn't know because you probably don't watch any of the games he played in. Yea Gamble is alot better, but I would keep him on T.O simply because he always locks him down. I'm not going to talk smack about your corners, because quite frankly, I don't even know any of their names, nor do I care to. That's how good they are.

#22 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:18 AM

. I'm not going to talk smack about your corners, because quite frankly, I don't even know any of their names, nor do I care to. That's how good they are.

after giving up passing totals of 86, 22, and 96 yards the past three weeks, maybe you should bother to have a look.

Bills CBs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kitty CBs

#23 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:25 AM

after giving up passing totals of 86, 22, and 96 yards the past three weeks, maybe you should bother to have a look.

Bills CBs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kitty CBs

Congrats, you played Henne in his first start, Cleveland who btw completed 2 passes, and the Jets where Sanchez played his worst game of his football career due to the cold weather. Way to pad those stats against bad passers and bad passing situations. The truth is Carolina doesn't need to worry about your CB's because when D-Will and Stew are cracking 6-7 yards a carry on your team we will just run the ball 50 times on your sorry ass defense.

#24 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:29 AM

Congrats, you played Henne in his first start, Cleveland who btw completed 2 passes, and the Jets where Sanchez played his worst game of his football career due to the cold weather. Way to pad those stats against bad passers and bad passing situations. The truth is Carolina doesn't need to worry about your CB's because when D-Will and Stew are cracking 6-7 yards a carry on your team we will just run the ball 50 times on your sorry ass defense.

The weather was also cold when we had the ball IMHO. He played bad because our defense is masters of the cover 2 and were in perfect position to get a few int's. Also we have one of the most athletic safeties in the NFL named Mr Ballhawk Byrd who made 2 of the most amazing acrobatic cathces you will ever see. Perhaps you missed the highlights on ESPN?

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:31 AM

The weather was also cold when we had the ball IMHO. He played bad because our defense is masters of the cover 2 and were in perfect position to get a few int's. Also we have one of the most athletic safeties in the NFL named Mr Ballhawk Byrd who made 2 of the most amazing acrobatic cathces you will ever see. Perhaps you missed the highlights on ESPN?

The cold weather effected him worse because he's never played in it before genius.....your IQ really is 3 isn't it.

#26 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:31 AM

We are ranked #2 vs the pass...........sooooooo yeah.......have fun with that assumption.

#27 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:37 AM

We are ranked #2 vs the pass...........sooooooo yeah.......have fun with that assumption.

and were ranked #4 whats your point? I guess thats why they play the game on the field and not on paper IMHO. I wonder if its because you have mostly been blow out in your games and teams just run the ball to kill the clock on why your rated #2?

but thats just my 2 cents on the situation IMHO

#28 life of BillsFan

life of BillsFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:38 AM

The cold weather effected him worse because he's never played in it before genius.....your IQ really is 3 isn't it.

you'd make a great ESPN analyst IMHO :cool:

#29 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:38 AM

and were ranked #4 whats your point? I guess thats why they play the game on the field and not on paper IMHO. I wonder if its because you have mostly been blow out in your games and teams just run the ball to kill the clock on why your rated #2?

but thats just my 2 cents on the situation IMHO

Funny talking about us having opponents run the ball on us to kill the clock, we don't have the team that gave up 300 yards on the ground.

#30 Union>Confederacy

Union>Confederacy

The Great One-Mark Levin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:39 AM

gamble is a solid corner because he came from CB U, but the Bills have too much firepower on offense and with Ryan 'joe montana' Fitzy in the mix the skies the limit IMHO Posted Image

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com