154 replies to this topic

#121 Union>Confederacy

Union>Confederacy

The Great One-Mark Levin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

Yeah if Poz loads (look it up it's quite an advanced burn IMHO) doesn't tear his ACL getting out of bed sometime this week.

Williams fumbling twice this early in the season = an anomaly, not a trend. There's a difference: anomaly=the Bills winning a game. Trend = Williams and Stewart losing cleats, shoelaces, and socks up the asses of opposing defenses. See now you know.

Well at least that will give you an out when the Bills kick the ever loving poo out of you and your sorry ass football team.

#122 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:57 PM

I mean really who the hell keeps career fumble stats at arm's reach unless you're talking about someone like DeShaun Foster who made it their MO.

You've only played 5 games, the guy has two fumbles, and he is supposed to be some sort of sticky hands??? And the worst part is the fans don't even notice. Terrible terrible fans. I knew it was a mistake to give you guys a franchise.

#123 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

You've only played 5 games, the guy has two fumbles, and he is supposed to be some sort of sticky hands??? And the worst part is the fans don't even notice. Terrible terrible fans. I knew it was a mistake to give you guys a franchise.

He didn't have a single fumble in 2008. Half of his career fumbles have come this season, and that's clearly an anomaly. I even put it in terms you could understand in the previous post, so please refer any further questions there.

Oh yeah, Carolina is the 12th most valuable franchise in the NFL according to Forbes. The Bills are 26th. Bills fans = fairweather fans who don't actually spend money on their team you heard it here first folks. You guys need to step it up so you can maybe challenge real fans like us some day.

#124 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

Also I know you'd beat your meat at the chance to have Williams over weak mode. I mean holy poo he had 20 total TDs last season and didn't fumble once. If you look up "Goddamn Beast" in the dictionary you'd see Williams' God-fearing, smiling face.

#125 Cz44

Cz44

Five Star General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:21 PM

He didn't have a single fumble in 2008. Half of his career fumbles have come this season, and that's clearly an anomaly. I even put it in terms you could understand in the previous post, so please refer any further questions there.

Oh yeah, Carolina is the 12th most valuable franchise in the NFL according to Forbes. The Bills are 26th. Bills fans = fairweather fans who don't actually spend money on their team you heard it here first folks. You guys need to step it up so you can maybe challenge real fans like us some day.

You are just lucky that you have so many transplants in the area to keep the stadium full, even though they are rooting for other teams, and couldn't give a damn about the kitty cats.

Without transplants, I'm sure the stadium would be empty as everyone would be watching nascar instead.

And your reasoning that franchise value is indicative of fan appreciation is flawed and idiotic at best. If you think that your own twisted logic is realistic, it means that you openly admit that the Dallas Cowgirls are better fans than you are. Is that the case?

According to london67, dallas fans >>>>>> carolina fans? discuss.

#126 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

I think Williams has been looking forward to getting back on track with his yards per carry. I'd love to have him on my fantasy team this week.

#127 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:29 PM

You are just lucky that you have so many transplants in the area to keep the stadium full, even though they are rooting for other teams, and couldn't give a damn about the kitty cats.

Without transplants, I'm sure the stadium would be empty as everyone would be watching nascar instead.

And your reasoning that franchise value is indicative of fan appreciation is flawed and idiotic at best. If you think that your own twisted logic is realistic, it means that you openly admit that the Dallas Cowgirls are better fans than you are. Is that the case?

According to london67, dallas fans >>>>>> carolina fans? discuss.

Posted Image

#128 Union>Confederacy

Union>Confederacy

The Great One-Mark Levin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

Hilarious how they are hanging their hat on last years Williams LMAO. Thats always a good strategy boys. Maybe you guys will be 12-4 this season to.

#129 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

Hilarious how they are hanging their hat on last years Williams LMAO. Thats always a good strategy boys. Maybe you guys will be 12-4 this season to.

Williams was a slow starter in 2008 until he earned his popular nickname ("Beast Mode") by going completely fuging insane the second half of the season. Fortunately, we get the Bills this week so maybe things will get rolling faster this time. Maybe Marshawn "Weak Mode" Lynch (Williams' biggest fan) can take some notes and score a touchdown. I wouldn't count on it though :(.

Edited by london67, 22 October 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#130 2buff4u

2buff4u

All of U

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

The real "BEAST MODE" blows up for over 100 yards this week and you can count on it.......

#131 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

The real "BEAST MODE" blows up for over 100 yards this week and you can count on it.......

See guys even Bills fans know that Williams is the poo. Thank you. By my guesstimation you are a good man IMHO.

#132 2buff4u

2buff4u

All of U

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

I never heard of this Williams guy you speak of............

#133 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

I never heard of this Williams guy you speak of............

Well I mean as established on the previous page, Bills fans are fairweather as they come and don't particularly like the NFL so it's not really surprising IMHO :(

#134 Union>Confederacy

Union>Confederacy

The Great One-Mark Levin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

Well I mean as established on the previous page, Bills fans are fairweather as they come and don't particularly like the NFL so it's not really surprising IMHO :(

Hilarious!!!!! Post of the day!!!!!

#135 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

Hilarious!!!!! Post of the day!!!!!

The numbers don't lie bro read my badass detective work on the previous page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com