• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

What movie do you quote the most often from?

so apparently there's a zoolander 2 on the horizon I'm just finding out... omg omg omg

Am I the only one that cringes a bit and fights the urge to make a fist when someone quotes a movie in conversation?
Good, I can feel your anger...The hate is swelling in you now.

Good, I can feel your anger...The hate is swelling in you now.

Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

That there's Johnny Rockets. The DEADLIEST poster here since the site crashed, they say. What do you think, electro-should I hate 'im?

That there's Johnny Rockets. The DEADLIEST poster here since the site crashed, they say. What do you think, electro-should I hate 'im?

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Nice one Jo.....:D

More Tombstone....

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

:rofl:

Maybe it is my inability to remember movie quotes that makes me hate those that do so much......

<This Johnny Rockets self reflecting moment brought to you by the makers of Focus Factor>