• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

E CaT PanTHer 2

E-Cat - Suicidal

Decided to give Mac Miller a shoutout in my newest track. I think they're still waiting on the autopsy report, but after listening to lyrics from his newest album, you could tell he was definitely suffering from depression, which could have resulted in his overdose

let me know what y'all think? 

Edited by E CaT PanTHer 2

I think you should stay away from cocaine, get a job and stay away from rapping.  If Mac Millers music helps you on the path of stopping drug use, lack of self worth (unemployment) oddly coupled with delusions of grandeur (that you can rap and are worth more to employers then youare) as being dangerous that is a good thing.

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Came here thinking E-Cat was suicidal.

Likewise. Thought this was going to be a cry for help thread.

I mean... it kind of is, but I won't make jokes about suicide. And would definitely sound off to talk any of you wretched reprobates off the ledge if given the opportunity.

17 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i refuse to click but i have to ask: does it start with YOOOO?

I’ll be honest. I’m kind of curious too. I haven’t clicked one of his songs since the very first link. Boycott EcatCrap.

Yes, it does start off with another sad ass YOOOOOOOO, and no, I couldn't listen past that. I assume it's still the same half-assed garbage as the rest.

• The D 1

AAAA is now the only rhyme scheme, apparently...

If anyone is suffering from depression, then they need to get professional help. Drug abuse and self loathing are enablers to a path of self destruction.

i turned this on in a cafe in the peruvian andes and every person in the place stared at me in horror when that yoooooo dropped.

don't hold your breath for international recognition OP

• Pie 1