• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Lets say you can only fix one thing right now on the Panthers squad?

If you could only fix a single thing going into the next game what would it be? Keep it pretty specific. 

Personally I would like to see some sort of pass rush from the base 4 defense. I think that would cure many woes. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Consistent pass rush.

That truly is the key for this team from what happened yesterday to what we did to the Cowboys.

• Pie 8

I’d like to see Torrey Smith and Devin Funchess find a couple seats on the bench in favor of DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel.

• Pie 7
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

With all the problems we had yesterday. I believe the pass rush hurt the most.

• Pie 1

More offensive consistency / more scoring. We only put up 24 against a poo Falcons D that was missing both safeties and their best linebacker.

What happened to our defense isn’t normal and they are usually around top 10 in the league. Can’t say the same about our offense.

Give me a O-line that creates a clean pocket and massive holes in the run game.  We win every game. period.  No defense needed.

• Pie 3

Pass rush so the D can get off the field on 3rd downs 

I'll be different.  Mike Adams was awful yesterday.  They did a great job getting him in coverage and he got abused.  Fix our safeties because I think that's the one answer we don't have on our roster.

legit playmaker on the outside at WR. 

We have survived for season finding ways to create a pass rush when 4 couldn't do it.  Yeah, it would be nice to get pressure with 4 but I still think lack of a consistent playmaker at WR haunts us more than anything.    

then S

then LT

then DE

my order has a lot to do with workarounds and other options we have.  Little we can do about sucking at WR and S except sucking. 

Pass rush can cover a lot of deficiencies of defense so thats what I wanna see. 

• Beer 1