• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sam Mills Fan

The most disappointing thing about Sunday was the offense's reaction to the headshot on Cam

1 minute ago, joemac said:

There was nearly a bench clearing brawl.  Were we watching the same game?

Not really, there was some posing and grandstanding and that's it. Go to YouTube and find some video of some other QBs that have taken killshots and look at how THEIR teammates reacted. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 3

I agree we have mainly some softies on this team. Our real fighters got kept on the bench. A lot of the ruckus on the field was our guys holding up our own. Props to smith for doing something. I wish we had an OL like Lewan who is a mean dude and not afraid to beat some ass. Oher was similar. Need more mean dudes on this team.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, joemac said:

There was nearly a bench clearing brawl.  Were we watching the same game?

Nearly... There should have been one or a little more action.  

I expected for that guy to get his ish knocked in the dirt.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Professor Chaos said:

My CAN sense is tingling.

Oh wow this is classic. I've been accused of being an anti-Cam troll for literally years and now I'm a "CAN". This is truly the best site on the Internet with the smartest people.

And yet even with only Smith reacting, we managed to wipe out any yardage that would have been gained from the penalty.

• Pie 5

Tyler Larsen was on the radio interview yesterday and when he was asked about it he kinda had a "whatever"  attitude as well. Just didnt seem too worried about it. 

I fuging hate the Falcons. I really didn't want to lose this game and almost beat someone's ass in a bar after this. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

b/c nobody on this damn O has HEART not one guy out there is yelling except Cam or Greg

• Pie 1

So your saying we should have just starting punching guys out and get all of our 3rd string lineman thrown out of the game. Yep that sounds smart we only have like a 10 percent chance of winning that game with the guys we had out there anyway. I thought Saca, Ace_Aladdin, and some others started some crappy threads but this might have just went near the top of dumbest one ever!

• Pie 2
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1

I have a feeling if Turner was out there, he would have leveled that guy as well.  

• Pie 1