• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Bengals at Panthers prediction thread!!

25 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Tie

See what you did there

Kind of reminds me of that Vikings home game last year.  Defense has a little to prove.  Offense comes out and jumps on them, Cincy comes back, we end up winning 34-27

AFC teams are softer then 90% of any NFC team...Bengals are no exception.  I feel like we can compete and take them. 31-21.

-DJ Moore gets 100 yards Rec. and a TD.

-Defense gets 3 sacks and a INT

-Newton continues to complete over 65% of his passes cuz stats.

• Pie 4

Sorry Andy Dalton, but you’re up next after a poor Panthers defensive outing.  Never a good thing.

Panthers D will get home for a few sacks, Luke gets a pick, Cam does Cam.

Car 27

Cin 17

• Pie 2

I feel as a unit, our d will be a dominate game. The problem last week was they couldn’t get off the field on 3rd downs. I see Cam keep playing a more efficient like he has been and I will think we win by at least ten. Our fans will be rocking Sunday 

• Pie 1

24-10 Panthers. I really believe this is one of the few defenses in the league that when they get punched in the mouth, they come out the next week and take it to heart and dominate the next opponent. Rarely does this defense struggle in back to back games. This year has been a new and polished Cam and he's gonna develop an important connection with DJ Moore. hopefully we can see Curtis some this week before the bye.

Its a long season, this team can be special. As long as #1 is behind center, we have a chance every Sunday

• Beer 2

Who impresss? 

Luke Kuechly and the Panther run defense.  They show up big time this week after being embarrassed.  

Also I think Norv works up some very specific ways to get Moore involved that don’t involve end arounds.   Not expecting a huge game but more flashes 

Who depresses? 

I still think the pass rush will be lacking this year.   I think some of that is we have schemed up pressure the last several years and it is going to take our DC awhile to really get that down.  Our days of just rushing 4 and getting results ended a long time ago IMO.   That leads to a the DBs getting beat.  

Score? 

Gano for the win late.  23-20