Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Cougars

45 posts in this topic

but enthusiasm, experience and a decided absence of squeemishness goes a loooooooooong way.

This can be found in younger models.

Honestly, the only plus is less head games afterwards. If you're looking to hit it and quit it anyway, that shouldn't matter.

This can be found in younger models.

Honestly, the only plus is less head games afterwards. If you're looking to hit it and quit it anyway, that shouldn't matter.

can be, but much less frequently unless they're totally batshiat insane.

which is fun too.

What i find more interesting than the cougar phenomenon, is that like 90% of the women I then are hawt are Jewish. Anyone else experiencing that phenomenon?

Scarlett Johansson

Amanda Peet

Mila Kunis

Leelee Sobieski

Amanda Bynes

Rachel Bilson

Yasmine Bleeth

Jennifer Connelly

The Jewess frequently has much fellating skill. I do not know why.

The Jewess frequently is sleeping with you because you are goy, and present her with a no strings attached option.

There is much more to be liked than with Cougars.

cougar status start at 40

I don't think it is that clear...

So if a 38 year old man is dating a 40 year old woman he is dating a cougar?

I think for a man to be able to see a woman as a cougar she must be 10-15 years his senior. No?

I think for a man to be able to see a woman as a cougar she must be 10-15 years his senior. No?

thats what im saying....and ill pass,id rather have a 22 yo

I agree with both statements actually...

I think the whole "cougar" thing is on it's downward slide. That fad has about run it's course. I am getting sick of the phrase actually but.....

Oh look....it's Wednesday and Cougartown is on tonight!!!!!!!

It'll never die. It's a branch of the MILF tree, which has been going strong since being introduced to our culture in American Pie. So even if the Cougar branch withers, the tree has deep roots

Its all pink in the middle...I mean, what does it really matter? If she's hot, she hot. The sex is there for physical pleasure, and if it does what it is supposed to why should it matter if its poops or not? Poops is the word Ive used before the 'Cougar' trend hit. Yous know, she's older, she's taken too many poops in her life...

the staff at the bar I go to calls the group of them that come in all the time "COPS"...Cougars on Patrol