Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Cougars

45 posts in this topic

I think the whole "cougar" thing is on it's downward slide. That fad has about run it's course. I am getting sick of the phrase actually but.....

Oh look....it's Wednesday and Cougartown is on tonight!!!!!!!

It'll never die. It's a branch of the MILF tree, which has been going strong since being introduced to our culture in American Pie. So even if the Cougar branch withers, the tree has deep roots

Its all pink in the middle...I mean, what does it really matter? If she's hot, she hot. The sex is there for physical pleasure, and if it does what it is supposed to why should it matter if its poops or not? Poops is the word Ive used before the 'Cougar' trend hit. Yous know, she's older, she's taken too many poops in her life...

the staff at the bar I go to calls the group of them that come in all the time "COPS"...Cougars on Patrol

When I was 21 I dated a 33 year old who taught me many things. The experience and "who gives a crap about what anyone thinks" aspects of the cougar cannot be understated.

Plus she pays more often than not. Bonus.

Cougars are a by product of a high rate of divorce coupled with the fact that most single men in their 40's and 50's looking for a good time are looking for a good time with girls in their 20's and 30's.

I see Cougars as the Scratch and Dent/Open Box section of the dating world.

the staff at the bar I go to calls the group of them that come in all the time "COPS"...Cougars on Patrol

whats the name of this bar :ihih:

whats the name of this bar :ihih:

wouldn't you like to know..one of the COPS is actually pretty hawt...

wouldn't you like to know..one of the COPS is actually pretty hawt...

just one? Ouch.