Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Cougars

45 posts in this topic

the staff at the bar I go to calls the group of them that come in all the time "COPS"...Cougars on Patrol

Applebee's is not a bar.

prior to my current girlfriend of two years, the last person i dated was 43. i was 25 at the time. she was friggin amazing, but i couldn't keep going with a woman that i knew i'd never have kids with. *shrug*

I've never been with a woman older than myself

I've never been with a woman older than myself

You aren't considered a cougar dimwit....you are a camel.

:cheers2:

I've never been with a woman other than myself

Friggin Seahawk fans

When I was 21 I dated a 33 year old who taught me many things. The experience and "who gives a crap about what anyone thinks" aspects of the cougar cannot be understated.

Plus she pays more often than not. Bonus.

A woman who can both suck your willie well and pay the bills should not be under valued. ;)

I'm 21 and I just got out of a relationship with a 28 year old and now I'm onto a 36 year old...took her out to dinner. Some of my friends think it's gross, and some are envious. I just think it's hot.

I'm 21 and I just got out of a relationship with a 28 year old and now I'm onto a 36 year old...took her out to dinner. Some of my friends think it's gross, and some are envious. I just think it's hot.

It's not a cougar if it's male, you know.

• I'm not even going to say blessed, but what about those who aren't lucky enough to have that many people in their community? What about those who come from communities where the populace, let alone 1100 people, can't afford to even buy a plate? This is that compassion thing ive been talking about. Compassion thrown your way, but when it's time to do your part to help others who are in need, all of a sudden you and the ones who think like you then decide it's time to go on a lecture about how it's time to strap up your bootstraps and get to work. I also hope and pray you were not one of these individuals who were the "let's vote Trump in, so we can watch it all burn" type people. Those are probably the most selfish and least understanding of all people. Wanting to see things burn without even considering that most aren't in a position for this thing to burn down. 
    • Funny how conservatives want to legislate all of these biblical morals, but not the ones that Christ espoused.
    • I keep writing, but you aren't reading. One more time: he wasn't speaking of taxes as charity, but as a duty, something one had to do within their society. And on the wealthy man, please refer to his admonishment of Timothy. And that's as far as we're going with this. Either you get it or you don't. I can't explain it more simply. Beyond this, you're just trolling for an argument and attention.