Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Question...

16 posts in this topic

So tomorrow at my kids school every kid has to do a report and such on a different country, dress as they do, and bring a flag. One of my boys chose Cuba.

I am putting a beard and fatigues on him and tell him to to takeover the class at all costs and appropriate it for the good of the people. He is to overthrow the teacher with force and banish him from the school.

My question is, where can one find smoke bombs this time of year?

flash grenades would be better then smoke bombs for this task

Give the lad a cigar. Tell him to promise the class "dis, dat, and de other ding".

But who will supply the other kids rafts to float to the non-commie schools?

He'll have to haul in a 1950 Buick for he and his friends to live in.

Real revolucionaires build there own.

this is your answer

So tomorrow at my kids school every kid has to do a report and such on a different country, dress as they do, and bring a flag. One of my boys chose Cuba.

I am putting a beard and fatigues on him and tell him to to takeover the class at all costs and appropriate it for the good of the people. He is to overthrow the teacher with force and banish him from the school.

My question is, where can one find smoke bombs this time of year?

South Carolina

South of The Border........Pedro leaves hiz litz on! You never sausage a place!

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

• Topics

• Cam will get the calls.  The hits to Cam head was too much of a talking point in a negative manner towards the NFL last year.  The discussion on the hits to his head were part of the reason this rule change was made.  NFL tried to paint the picture that Cam was being treated the same as other QBs while coming up with new ways to say he wasn't protected by the rule when an obvious miss call was made.  Ex. wrapping technique when hit low in the pocket.  Posture when hit in the pocket in the head.  Then this offseason they change the rule to make it look like they were proactive in protecting players.  Cam will get the calls and they will toot their own horn saying how the change in the rule is working.
    • I would die with a smile on my face.
    • God I hope that's a smokescreen comment.