Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think we may have found out why CLT traded Okafor

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Okafor has come down with some mysterious injury(1st a knee injury and now toe) and hasn't played a minute of basketball for the Hornets yet. Not in camp or preseason, folks here are starting to get worried as his return date keeps getting moved back. Was there some kind of injury the Cats knew about and was why they were so willing to trade him?

Posted

Im sure your doctors gave him a physical before the trade was completed. Okafor has always had an injury history since he's been in the league.

Posted

That's the thing-the Hornts acknowledged this injury in the summer but they basically wrote it off as nothing. Being that our medical staff is a joke it's a serious possibility that they misdiagnosed Emeka's injury.

Posted

Emeka played in all 82 games the most recent two seasons. His injuries happened early in his career. He is a double-double lock almost every night when he plays.

Just sounds like bad luck right now.

Posted

Emeka played in all 82 games the most recent two seasons. His injuries happened early in his career. He is a double-double lock almost every night when he plays.

Just sounds like bad luck right now.

This.

The trade was all about money. I hope he gets better. I wanted to see him with CP3.

Posted

Charlotte's revenge on the hornets for leaving.

Posted

“He might have been cleared medically, but from a mental standpoint he is not cleared,” New Orleans coach Byron Scott said. “In his mind, he says he’s not ready. When you have a guy that says he is not ready, the worst thing you can do is force him to get out there.”

Apparently Okafor is not injured anymore, he's just a vagina.

In adidition to that, an unamed Hornets player told Yahoo sports that they'll lose confidence in him if he doesn't play soon.

Posted

Is it wrong that this makes me smile? :D

Posted

Don't worry he's just replenishing his chi.

Posted

Me so happy right now, plus watching the season preview on NBA TV for the Cats, getting me so pumped.