Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sexual Favor Fail

53 posts in this topic

Posted

one piece of ass, or keeping a job that you can't ever be fired from...hummmm
Exactly... it has nothing to do with his sexuality or if she's ugly or not. It doesn't even have to do with his email being monitored. It has everything to do with knowing how much that one night of ass will affect his entire life, and the stupidity of falling for this bait trap.

Going into the Dean's office and getting fired for this not only loses him this job, but any others in the academic field. The worst part is, he can't even flat out tell her "No" from the beginning, because then she'll complain to the Dean that he was sexually harrassing her or something.

Posted

The teacher is either gay or she is horrendously ugly.

Posted

Yes what a fine young male for having moral standards.

Posted

one piece of ass, or keeping a job that you can't ever be fired from...hummmm

Exactly... it has nothing to do with his sexuality or if she's ugly or not. It doesn't even have to do with his email being monitored. It has everything to do with knowing how much that one night of ass will affect his entire life, and the stupidity of falling for this bait trap.

Going into the Dean's office and getting fired for this not only loses him this job, but any others in the academic field. The worst part is, he can't even flat out tell her "No" from the beginning, because then she'll complain to the Dean that he was sexually harrassing her or something.

Winnar winnar chicken dinnars!!

Posted

The guy should have said "I don't check my mail that often, call me."

Then fuged her, and afterwards said "Hey, I don't have the authority to change grades."

That's what I would have done to the stupid slut. If she isn't smart enough to pass the course, she's not gonna be smart enough to do anything about being fuged over like that.

Strip joints need dancers too.

/thread

Posted

Can I have Caroline's email and pretend I'm you!

Posted

Caroline

I really don't check this email very often. Could you please call me?

Todd

Your good.. You wouldn't last long in that profession but whatever landscapers need helpers too.

Posted

Your good.. You wouldn't last long in that profession but whatever landscapers need helpers too.

Why, how often to students offer themselves in return for sexual favours?

Posted

In case you didn't notice, the guy is a TA and not a professor. More often than not students are TAs (like me for example) and while I've never been propositioned for sexual favors by one of my students, I don't think this guy is trying to make a career out of being a TA.

Posted

I thought Meat's comments were very funny and clever, the landscapers comment was in reference to skew's comments about strip joints need dancers also. I sure ain't trying to act like no saint, cause if that would have been me she wouldn't have had to send the 2nd e-mail.

Posted

For all we know the guy just said this because email was monitored (or for later proof that he did nothing wrong) and then met up with her later.

Posted

Classic woman... when hard work won't get you over the top, you can always fall back on teh pussay