Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sexual Favor Fail

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought TA stood for tits and ass.

Posted

Classic woman... when hard work won't get you over the top, you can always fall back on teh pussay

I think back on all the cougars I had to sleep with to get myself through school....

Posted

Why, how often to students offer themselves in return for sexual favours?

Honestly more often than you think. And if they don't come right out and offer their vaginas to you, they'll AT LEAST flirt with and flatter you hoping that's all it takes to do the trick.

Posted

In case you didn't notice, the guy is a TA and not a professor. More often than not students are TAs (like me for example) and while I've never been propositioned for sexual favors by one of my students, I don't think this guy is trying to make a career out of being a TA.

No but I'm sure he'd like to keep his position while he's actually working it.

Also there's a decent chance that he DOES want to be a teacher/professor in the future. Nothing like fuging a student and getting fired to screw your teaching career before it even takes off.

Posted

classic woman... When hard work won't get you over the top, you can always fall back on teh pussay

without the pretty pink ribbon

you'd end up just like me

you'd fload down to the sea

you'd say just what you pleased

without the sticky little kitten

you're ticket could never be free

without your tight little denum

your virtues would all go unknown

-cake

Posted

Amen

:lol:

Posted

Young teacher...the subject...of schoolgirl fantasy

Posted

Geez, you guys arent very smart.

He should not have stopped the emails, talked to her in class. fuged her and not changed her grade at all.

What recourse would she have?

I think ill make up two fake email addresses and start my own little smarmy dialogue and see if it makes teh internets

Posted

He should not have stopped the emails, talked to her in class. fuged her and not changed her grade at all.

What recourse would she have?

Uh those emails?

Posted

HilariousMotivators001.jpg

Posted

Uh those emails?
..ok. he should have replied with the suggestion about the study group or whatever. Then approach in person. Bang her. End of story. I dont see whats so hard about this.

If he never gives her a grade, then what the fug can she do? Is it against the law for a TA to bang a student?

oh, and if it comes to it.

DENY DENY DENY

Posted

Right because setting up an appointment for a "study group" with a student who is obviously soliciting him for sex in exchange for extra credit wouldn't look incriminating or anything if she goes to his professor with those emails and says he fuged her.

You're an idiot.