Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Sexual Favor Fail

53 posts in this topic

Is it against the law for a TA to bang a student?

No. But it is against the policy of any academic institution.

You're an idiot.

Sounds like youre a frustrated TA. hah

The guy should have said "I don't check my mail that often, call me."

Then fuged her, and afterwards said "Hey, I don't have the authority to change grades."

That's what I would have done to the stupid slut. If she isn't smart enough to pass the course, she's not gonna be smart enough to do anything about being fuged over like that.

Strip joints need dancers too.

/thread

Exactly what I would do.

Teh Skew is smart...

Sounds like youre a frustrated TA. hah

No, I'm a TEACHER who is annoyed that people call someone who won't engage in what is essentially prostitution a "***."

Any one of you fat losers could buy a hooker.

No, I'm a TEACHER who is annoyed that people call someone who won't engage in what is essentially prostitution a "***."

Not prostitution, im not advocating giving grades for sex. That would be wrong. Im just saying the dude could have banged her if he tried.

So you're advocating tricking a girl into fuging him and then not giving her the grade she wants, which is just as wrong?

So you're advocating tricking a girl into fuging him and then not giving her the grade she wants, which is just as wrong?

Tricking someone into fuging you? lol

Well said. I'll rep you when I can.

When I was a resident we were involved in the day to day teaching of the students at the grad level.

We did some grading but mostly clinical teaching.

The doc that was my boss was an old battleaxe, so obviously the attention from the ladies in need of "extra credit" would head my way.

One of them (in DIRE need of whatever help she could get, was damn near getting kicked out) was right up my alley, and I lost a little sleep a few times over what I perceived as a missed opportunity for some hot booty. She made her intentions and needs as clear as the girl in these emails. But the bottom line ended up being for me not so much fear of job loss or professional repercussions (which could have been severe) but rather simple pride.

I felt like I could and should and AM sexually attractive to hot females WITHOUT having power over them.

I'm better than that.

the REAL kicker would be if the student tricked YOU into banging her.

I would have let her blow me, spunked on her face, kicked her out of my house, and then given her an F for being a stupid *****.