Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Sexual Favor Fail

53 posts in this topic

Geez, you guys arent very smart.

He should not have stopped the emails, talked to her in class. fuged her and not changed her grade at all.

What recourse would she have?

I think ill make up two fake email addresses and start my own little smarmy dialogue and see if it makes teh internets

He should not have stopped the emails, talked to her in class. fuged her and not changed her grade at all.

What recourse would she have?

Uh those emails?

Uh those emails?
..ok. he should have replied with the suggestion about the study group or whatever. Then approach in person. Bang her. End of story. I dont see whats so hard about this.

If he never gives her a grade, then what the fug can she do? Is it against the law for a TA to bang a student?

oh, and if it comes to it.

DENY DENY DENY

Right because setting up an appointment for a "study group" with a student who is obviously soliciting him for sex in exchange for extra credit wouldn't look incriminating or anything if she goes to his professor with those emails and says he fuged her.

You're an idiot.

Is it against the law for a TA to bang a student?

No. But it is against the policy of any academic institution.

You're an idiot.

Sounds like youre a frustrated TA. hah

The guy should have said "I don't check my mail that often, call me."

Then fuged her, and afterwards said "Hey, I don't have the authority to change grades."

That's what I would have done to the stupid slut. If she isn't smart enough to pass the course, she's not gonna be smart enough to do anything about being fuged over like that.

Strip joints need dancers too.

/thread

Exactly what I would do.

Teh Skew is smart...

Sounds like youre a frustrated TA. hah

No, I'm a TEACHER who is annoyed that people call someone who won't engage in what is essentially prostitution a "***."

Any one of you fat losers could buy a hooker.