• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jpbeck

jpbeck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:30 PM

I am in a bit of a predicament and being a long time lurker and very occasional poster why not ask for help here?

I will be in Scottsdale next week and have tickets and a parking pass to the Panthers / Cardinals game and do not have a reasonable way to get from Scottsdale to the game and from the game back to the airport. I looked into renting a car but I am hoping to tailgate before and during the game so I do not want to drive after the game. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I have looked into cabs and the problem is I have no where to store my luggage and golf clubs plus they want around $175 to go to the game and back. I am more than happy to give a parking pass plus money or beer for any help.

#2 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:39 PM

"being a long time lurker and very occasional poster"

Don't occasional posters usually have more than one post?

Just kidding. I can't help you, but you might try posting in the Panthers forum for help. More people posting there. Good luck.

#3 jpbeck

jpbeck

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:17 PM

Sorry, didn't realize the post count reset when everything changed to Carolinahuddle - I posted a few times on panthers huddle.

I figured I would wait to the Bills game was over to post on the main board.

#4 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Sorry, didn't realize the post count reset when everything changed to Carolinahuddle - I posted a few times on panthers huddle.

I figured I would wait to the Bills game was over to post on the main board.

just messing with you. seriously, try the panthers forum, you will have better luck there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.