Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SMACKDAB

Need some internet skillz help please.....

27 posts in this topic

Yeah, already have the CD, and copied to hard drive etc....but what I am not understanding is megaupload keeps telling me it's uploaded, gives me a link, but when I try to access it, I can't. Is it a pay site, do you actually have to register first or what? I mean if it let's you download without registering.....then why won' it let you access it if that is the case?

I'm just trying to do one track, from one CD, and I use Windows media player usually.

I'm lost.........don't understand that site, will try the others you mentioned, and honestly thanks for trying to help. :cheers2:

Dont click on premium download. You got to wait for the counter that is under the premium download button to count all the way down so that a button is available for you to download. It will be labeled "Regular Download".

Did that...also just registered, and still not seeing anything that makes any sense.

I saw the link before, but when I tried to go to it, it just gave me like a home page, with no choice to play any songs.

Maybe I'm just dumb. :rofl:

It's now telling me after the upload process, that it is undefined?????:confused:

This doesn't play the song. Just let's you download it.

I can not believe you said ham and bacon in the same sentence...jesus...there's no comparison for crying out loud

This doesn't play the song. Just let's you download it.

Ok, then after it's downloaded, how do I share the link for other people to hear it?

You can just give people the link where they can download it and they'll download the song and play it on their own player.

Country ham....FTW!

I see your country ham.... and raise you some Kilt lettuce....

I can not believe you said ham and bacon in the same sentence...jesus...there's no comparison for crying out loud
I know!!

Bacon (real, 'merican bacon) = good, wholesome, and what is right in the world.

Ham = teh suck and filled with filth

Just look for the song on youtube :lol: