I got a couple to share later.
Should be some good ones.

#2 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

halloween is for kids..nothing to be afraid of..they are just costumes!

#3 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:46 AM

halloween is for kids..nothing to be afraid of..they are just costumes!

erroneous!

#4 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

There was this kid in my neighborhood who masturbated so much, no names but it rhymes with Jeremy Igo....that he lost his hand and it was replaced with a hook. I was making out with my girlfriend and I told her this story, about how he used to sneak up on couples just like us and fap outside their cars. Just then my girlfriend swore she heard a noise, so I took off. When we got home, there was a hook stuck in the window of the car.

#5 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

what no one has ever witness any paranormal activities?!

#6 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:07 PM

We were using an Ouija Board at my cousin's house a year back. They thought their house was haunted claiming to see a little boy, so after about half an hour of nothing happening, me and two of my friends clearly heard two voices coming from the basement. We didn't say anything cause they still had to sleep there.

#7 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

I had to drive through Cincinnati once. Scariest experience ever.

#8 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

One time I partied with this dude that was wrapped in duct tape. I dunno if it was scary, per se...

#9 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

We were using an Ouija Board at my cousin's house a year back. They thought their house was haunted claiming to see a little boy, so after about half an hour of nothing happening, me and two of my friends clearly heard two voices coming from the basement. We didn't say anything cause they still had to sleep there.

I use an Ouija Board by myself when I was a kid. The thing moved by it's self (and not my cock). Scared the poo out of me and I've never used one since.

#10 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:13 PM

One time I partied with this dude that was wrapped in duct tape. I dunno if it was scary, per se...

very unless you were dressed as a priest with a holy potion or such per se, imho

#11 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

Well this was a while ago when i was a kid.But there was a older couple that lived up the street.Well one day the kids were outside playing.we see a guy hanging out the window..he killed his wife and then killed himself we saw this man hanging out the window dead.We found out later he did it because they were going to lose there house.Well needless to say a couple of weeks later curious kids..went inside the house..and saw all types of things..you couldnt pay me to go back in that house today.

#12 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

very unless you were dressed as a priest with a holy potion or such per se, imho

Jagermeister will indeed overcome nearly all fear!

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Well this was a while ago when i was a kid.But there was a older couple that lived up the street.Well one day the kids were outside playing.we see a guy hanging out the window..he killed his wife and then killed himself we saw this man hanging out the window dead.We found out later he did it because they were going to lose there house.Well needless to say a couple of weeks later curious kids..went inside the house..and saw all types of things..you couldnt pay me to go back in that house today.

That sounds like a great movie

#14 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,101 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

There are people who dance to 1920's style ragtime music in my in-law's attic. Granted, it's been sealed since before my wife was born, but we've all heard it.

Also, we're fairly certain that her deceased sister is still hanging around there. Everyone will swear that they've seen a small child running around in there (people like my own mother, who never met Mary nor knew any of the stories about her), and things tend to disappear there which was a trick she liked to play on everyone from what I'm told.

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

I still like the Zod hook story the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.