Photo
- - - - -

To the POS in the black SUV

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

The officer told us that he would keep us updated on what happens there. We just went up and down the street looking for puppies, no luck. Gonna go ride around in a little bit and see what we can find.

The cops can handle the douchebag. My attention is on what happend to the puppies now.

And regardless of all that, at least this trash still has hell to look forward to.

Two things I don't understand...

1. Those who treat animals this way
2. Those who shrug their shoulders about the first thing

#12 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

Two things I don't understand...

1. Those who treat animals this way
2. Those who shrug their shoulders about the first thing

You explain either of those things to me and I will owe you a drink of your choice.

By the way, just got a call from the cops. They found the puppies and the guy. Puppies were in a pillow case under an overpass in a creek on the other side of town, 3 of the 6 were dead. He'll be spending a few weeks in jail on four counts of neglect and three counts of animal cruelty resulting in death. We'll probably have to testify. Which means I'm gonna have to see him and not break his neck.

#13 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

You explain either of those things to me and I will owe you a drink of your choice.

By the way, just got a call from the cops. They found the puppies and the guy. Puppies were in a pillow case under an overpass in a creek on the other side of town, 3 of the 6 were dead. He'll be spending a few weeks in jail on four counts of neglect and three counts of animal cruelty resulting in death. We'll probably have to testify. Which means I'm gonna have to see him and not break his neck.

People suck.
At least people like Micheal Vick do.

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

I am pretty sure there is a special little hot corner in hell reserved for people like this

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

I am pretty sure there is a special little hot corner in hell reserved for people like this

I'd rather make sure they experience some hell here on Earth, just in case.

#16 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

Here's what you do. Call the newspaper. Call the local TV stations. Agree to be interviewed and talk about the disgust you felt when you saw him do it. A lot of people don't know how prevalent this crap is.

#17 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

Here's what you do. Call the newspaper. Call the local TV stations. Agree to be interviewed and talk about the disgust you felt when you saw him do it. A lot of people don't know how prevalent this crap is.

This is easily the thirtieth animal we've rescued this year that has been dropped off in our area. We've already spoken to a few news stations about how many animals get dumped around here and how helpless we feel about it and I even managed to get an opinion piece on the subject printed in a few of the smaller local newspapers.

Problem is, lots of animals getting dumped doesn't make a great headlne. As it stands, we're just ready and willing to do what we can. Past that, I can yell real loud but no one wants to listen.

#18 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

This is easily the thirtieth animal we've rescued this year that has been dropped off in our area. We've already spoken to a few news stations about how many animals get dumped around here and how helpless we feel about it and I even managed to get an opinion piece on the subject printed in a few of the smaller local newspapers.

Problem is, lots of animals getting dumped doesn't make a great headlne. As it stands, we're just ready and willing to do what we can. Past that, I can yell real loud but no one wants to listen.

Would love to see the guy's picture in the paper.

#19 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:33 PM

I'll do what I can.

#20 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

I'll do what I can.

If you can't do that, ask for volunteers to go around with his picture around town. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.