Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

things you hate

58 posts in this topic

Posted

People

There are about 3-5 people that I actually like. I find myself getting annoyed when other people talk and I have to hold myself back from telling them to shut the fug up.

That sounds like a very serious problem to me.

Posted

Guys that make loud groans/noises when pissing in a public bathroom.

Condoms.

Early morning.

Cake that isn't funfetti.

Douchebags.

Posted

I really don't hate anything or anyone -- except my husband's ex and how she treats my stepson.

Posted

Do you mean Fox News? The same Fox News who's Red Eye show that airs at 3am gets better or equal ratings to what many of MSBNCs shows get in their prime time slots? That Fox News? :cool:

Isn't like that like saying Hitler was right because he gathered larger crowds than every Rabbi in Germany.

Posted

when my laptop randomly activates the CTRL switch without me knowing, causing me to go back a page when i'm trying to type like what just happened right now

grunge

red sox fans

people who are obsessed with politics (and I mean the people who eat, breathe, sleep, drink, poo and probably screw politics) whether you’re a liberal or conservative, I hate you both

m night shyamalan

new jersey car insurance

pedestrians

people who hate rap because “the lyrics aren’t meaningful”. I think they have the term “rap” with the overwhelming majority of the sub genre “dirty south”

people in this country who expect you to shed your heritage

crabby creepy old people who are envious of youth so they have to break our balls

when people aren’t up front about what is bothering them so they have to express their frustrations at you using stupid fake reasons

emos and people who love parodying emo culture so much they just jump at the chance to exclaim “cut yourself” whether or not it is relevant to the conversation at hand, and 99% of the time it isn’t

fuging squirrels who love to chip your windshield because they just have to drop a damn acorn wherever they please

death metal

baby corn

Posted

A pointless, drunk thread of the night

A thread to vent :smash:

Nickelback

ugly stuck up females

Reality TV

Will Ferrell

not-marijuana

The Golden Calf of Bristol

Coldplay

hipsters

emos

flat-asses

watching people chew gum

asians (f*ck the majority)

video games

Febreeze (smells like baby powder & Air Wick owns)

please proceed...

whats up with the asians thing..lol there fine with me...but i will say this i havent had many good encounters with koreans IDK why..lol

The Golden Calf of Bristol is cool in my book.

Posted

cowboy fans

bills fans (after yesterday)

saints fans

redskins fans

bucs fans

falcons fans

.... you get the picture

Posted

It would be shorter to list wont I dont hate.

Posted

New york Yankees

Airplane Air conditioning

pinstripes

birthers

A-rod

mens tennis

Mark Texiera

onions

George Steinbrenner

thats about it

Posted

whats up with the asians thing..lol there fine with me...but i will say this i havent had many good encounters with koreans IDK why..lol

The Golden Calf of Bristol is cool in my book.

Asian people just seem way too unaware about everything all the time (i.e- Driving)

I dislike The Golden Calf of Bristol because he just seems too perfect with his service work and football career. He is hiding some skeleton in the closet. :cornut:

Posted

Yappy dogs who bark at everything in sight.

People who say they're poor when they can still afford to buy laptops and flat screen tvs.

Sexists.

Racists.

Bigots.

ass holes. (people who are)

Posted

Yappy dogs who bark at everything in sight.

My neighbors have shelties.

:(