• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 SimmsandLT

SimmsandLT

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

I wasn't here last week or looking at our own message board in a few weeks so I don't know who said what. Not important. Bottom line, this big blue doesn't speak for the majority of Giants fans. Panthers came within a couple of feet of winning the game and you have to respect a hard, disciplined team like they are. They are no fluke.

If some of you think we can't beat you again though, come on be serious! We have the ability to beat you again like you have the ability to beat us. That's why we play the games. :)
Much respect to that oustanding panthers offensive line!

#62 gmen0820

gmen0820

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

the panthers arent dallas or philly. Dont talk sh*t against a classy team.

Notice how the players helped each other up after plays? Notice how they congratulated each other after plays? Notice how there werent any personal fouls? I wish all teams in the league played like this.

Yeah that was nice, I gained much more respect for the Panthers because i've always loved John Fox and your team is classy but seeing as there was so much on the line and youre D was helping BJ up. BigBlue probably is a bandwagon fan or just has no class, really though nice game. You guys are not a team I want in the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.