Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can a team with 18 players on IR ruin the Panthers season?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

You know if he resigns you lose your 1st round pick, right?

Wrong again Dboy... Geez do I have to spend my entire day correcting you?Saints send Jets a 3rd and receive a 4th from them. Not bad for getting one of the best LB's in the NFL:

Adam Schefter is reporting that the New Orleans Saints are not going to extend linebacker Jonathan Vilma's contract. This is an interesting move by the Saints as it appears that they could have a "good faith" deal in place with Vilma having him sign a free agent contract instead of the extension. Since Vilma will not receive an extension the Jets will receive the Saints 3rd round 2009 pick and will have to send their 4th round pick back.

Posted

We are going to hit the saints harder than Katrina. They won't know what's coming

Posted

We are going to hit the saints harder than Katrina. They won't know what's coming

Glad to see you stole that lame smack from jackasses like this. I bet you're real similiar too, some sad fatass who lives through his NFL team.

bearfan.jpg

(It's ironic that the fatass in that pic is holding a sandwich board)

Posted

Classy post their turd. Sad, so sad.

Posted

Surely not, I mean cmon if the Panthers had lost the following players (these are the positions that the Saints lost to IR this year) do you think they would be 8-7 right now?

Deangelo Williams

J. Stewart

Julious Peppers

Kemoeatu

Chris Gamble

K. Lucas

Richard Marshall

Chris Harris

Thomas Davis

John Kasay

Donte Rasario

Kind of opens your eyes doesn't it? Saints are having an incredible year considering this and to think that they could ruin the Panthers season with a bunch of practice squad players is amazing. I am so proud of this team!

Whodat!

BS

You list a bunch of Panthers starters but the Saints were mostly backups. The Saints starters went to IR within the last few weeks. You still got nada.

Posted

BS

You list a bunch of Panthers starters but the Saints were mostly backups. The Saints starters went to IR within the last few weeks. You still got nada.

No I listed the same people on the depth chart compared to the Saints. 9 starters on IR for the Saints.

Posted

No I listed the same people on the depth chart compared to the Saints. 9 starters on IR for the Saints.

The difference is that your defensive starters are not comparable to ours. How many Pro Bowls have any of them been to? Same for your running back. You listed your kicker who was terrible when he played (remember that was one of your excuses for losing 2 games this year).

Posted

I wish your parents used birth control.

Is swallowing a form of birth control? If so, that would have been much more appropriate.

Posted

To answer the question to the original post: NO, the Panthers will still be playing after next week regardless. Sorry Aints, this isnt 04 when we had all our players on IR and you bought a fluke win to keep us out the playoffs. You guys are gutless.

Posted

Can a fan of a team with 18 players on IR be any more whiny than the original poster?

Been there, done that. We've got quite a few whiny-assed fans, but you put them all to shame.

We were working with our 5th running back by the end of the season and finished 3rd in the division.

Posted

Surely not, I mean cmon if the Panthers had lost the following players (these are the positions that the Saints lost to IR this year) do you think they would be 8-7 right now?

Deangelo Williams

J. Stewart

Julious Peppers

Kemoeatu

Chris Gamble

K. Lucas

Richard Marshall

Chris Harris

Thomas Davis

John Kasay

Donte Rasario

Kind of opens your eyes doesn't it? Saints are having an incredible year considering this and to think that they could ruin the Panthers season with a bunch of practice squad players is amazing. I am so proud of this team!

Whodat!

Awesome post! You tell'em Black and Gold!

Posted

Yeah, awesome post!

NOT

You guys always suck each other off?