Photo
- - - - -

Can a team with 18 players on IR ruin the Panthers season?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

We are going to hit the saints harder than Katrina. They won't know what's coming

Classy post their turd. Sad, so sad.

#17 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

Surely not, I mean cmon if the Panthers had lost the following players (these are the positions that the Saints lost to IR this year) do you think they would be 8-7 right now?

Deangelo Williams
J. Stewart
Julious Peppers
Kemoeatu
Chris Gamble
K. Lucas
Richard Marshall
Chris Harris
Thomas Davis
John Kasay
Donte Rasario

Kind of opens your eyes doesn't it? Saints are having an incredible year considering this and to think that they could ruin the Panthers season with a bunch of practice squad players is amazing. I am so proud of this team!

Whodat!

BS

You list a bunch of Panthers starters but the Saints were mostly backups. The Saints starters went to IR within the last few weeks. You still got nada.

#18 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

BS

You list a bunch of Panthers starters but the Saints were mostly backups. The Saints starters went to IR within the last few weeks. You still got nada.

No I listed the same people on the depth chart compared to the Saints. 9 starters on IR for the Saints.

#19 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

No I listed the same people on the depth chart compared to the Saints. 9 starters on IR for the Saints.

The difference is that your defensive starters are not comparable to ours. How many Pro Bowls have any of them been to? Same for your running back. You listed your kicker who was terrible when he played (remember that was one of your excuses for losing 2 games this year).

#20 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

I wish your parents used birth control.

Is swallowing a form of birth control? If so, that would have been much more appropriate.

#21 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

To answer the question to the original post: NO, the Panthers will still be playing after next week regardless. Sorry Aints, this isnt 04 when we had all our players on IR and you bought a fluke win to keep us out the playoffs. You guys are gutless.

#22 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

Can a fan of a team with 18 players on IR be any more whiny than the original poster?

Been there, done that. We've got quite a few whiny-assed fans, but you put them all to shame.

We were working with our 5th running back by the end of the season and finished 3rd in the division.

Edited by Go To Girl, 22 December 2008 - 06:18 PM.

#23 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

Surely not, I mean cmon if the Panthers had lost the following players (these are the positions that the Saints lost to IR this year) do you think they would be 8-7 right now?

Deangelo Williams
J. Stewart
Julious Peppers
Kemoeatu
Chris Gamble
K. Lucas
Richard Marshall
Chris Harris
Thomas Davis
John Kasay
Donte Rasario

Kind of opens your eyes doesn't it? Saints are having an incredible year considering this and to think that they could ruin the Panthers season with a bunch of practice squad players is amazing. I am so proud of this team!

Whodat!

Awesome post! You tell'em Black and Gold!

#24 omgwtf

omgwtf

DJ Lance Rock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Yeah, awesome post!

NOT

You guys always suck each other off?

#25 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:53 PM

Can a fan of a team with 18 players on IR be any more whiny than the original poster?

Been there, done that. We've got quite a few whiny-assed fans, but you put them all to shame.

We were working with our 5th running back by the end of the season and finished 3rd in the division.

I was thinking the same thing. I think the Huddle should start a Whinner Forum where fans of different teams can go cry about calls from the refs, weather conditions, number of players on IR, or how your QB has the best stats all year but my team is still not going to make the playoffs, ect....

I bet it would be popular.

#26 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:07 PM

The saint have never had an incredible year, one maybe two decent years but nothing incredible, this organization has never been to the Super Bowl and how many years have they been around.

#27 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

I repeat BS. You were down 2 or 3 starters until a week or 2 ago. Your season was already crap when you lost Grant, Deuce and Bush. If your guys hadn't been juicing you'd probably be battling it out with the lions.

#28 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:57 PM

Besides Grant who was hurt early this season, the only ''juicer'' that plays consistently is Will Smith and he sucks.

And your Lions comment is laughable at best, the Saints are a mediocre to good team, but nothing close to the Lions.

#29 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:09 AM

Besides Grant who was hurt early this season, the only ''juicer'' that plays consistently is Will Smith and he sucks.

And your Lions comment is laughable at best, the Saints are a mediocre to good team, but nothing close to the Lions.

The only Juicers on the Saints to be caught are Deuce , Grant , & Smith. Without the chemical assistance, the Saints are with the Lions.

#30 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:51 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.