Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My WTF moment of the day

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I went into Burger King to get some lunch. I ordered a Tendercrisp meal, and asked for it King sized. The manager proceeded to tell me that they did not have King sized and that I could only get it Large. Now I have eaten at Burger King quite a few times, and I know for a fact they are the restaurant with "King Sized" as a size option. I tell him this and he proceeds to argue with me that they do not have it. "I have worked at Burger King for years, and I know that King sizing is not an option," he says with a smug attitude. At that time I point to the huge freaking menu behind him, and ask why it says "King size for 1.89"

What a freaking moron.

Posted

:lol:

Posted

Wow

Posted

are you extremely fat?....maybe he was looking out for your health

:lol:

j/k

Posted

stay in school kids

Posted

In my defense I was pretty hung over.

Posted

I hate to tell you, but I think you're going to appear in the next iteration of this commercial.

Posted

In high school, went to a McDonald's that had run out of hamburgers. I mean, really. It's not like you're surprised people order hamburgers from you out of the blue.

Posted

how bout this...I was in high school and in detention. Gave my friend the keys to my car to go get me some lunch and he ends up backing into the Burger King Brick wall! King Size that SH^T