Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

legal question?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

hey so today at work, the hospital. my manager tried to frame me to fire me on the spot, well i wa able to prove my innocence aftr she lied and tried to fire me. what legal actions should i take? what should i do? i have 3 witnesses?

Posted

hey so today at work, the hospital. my manager tried to frame me to fire me on the spot, well i wa able to prove my innocence aftr she lied and tried to fire me. what legal actions should i take? what should i do? i have 3 witnesses?

Murder with a spork

Posted

Go to HR with the three witnesses. She if you can get her fired.

Then ask your lawyer if there is something you should do from a legal standpoint

Posted

is she hot? either get her fired or use this against her to get what you want from her...then go back to step 1 and get her fired.

Posted

Go to your human resource dept, talk to a rep and file a complaint.

Its very illegal of what they did, and she can get in a ton of trouble.