#1 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

hey so today at work, the hospital. my manager tried to frame me to fire me on the spot, well i wa able to prove my innocence aftr she lied and tried to fire me. what legal actions should i take? what should i do? i have 3 witnesses?

#2 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

hey so today at work, the hospital. my manager tried to frame me to fire me on the spot, well i wa able to prove my innocence aftr she lied and tried to fire me. what legal actions should i take? what should i do? i have 3 witnesses?

Murder with a spork

#3 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:48 AM

Go to HR with the three witnesses. She if you can get her fired.

Then ask your lawyer if there is something you should do from a legal standpoint

#4 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

is she hot? either get her fired or use this against her to get what you want from her...then go back to step 1 and get her fired.

#5 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:31 PM

Go to your human resource dept, talk to a rep and file a complaint.

Its very illegal of what they did, and she can get in a ton of trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com