Photo
- - - - -

WDK/Blackandgold10's failed predictions thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

This one may need to be stickied for some of the good gems that he's come up with for this week. But I made a little dip in the archives to see how wrong one person could possibly be. It's too bad some of the gems from the old board are gone.

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']Saints might just finish the year 11-5.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']Saints are not going to lose at home. They split their road games and they are in. Admitted, you know the Panthers are in trouble. From 8-2 to out of the playoffs. Wow how depressing would that be? Tampa, they are in the drivers seat for the division. If Saints can pull the upset they have a great chance. If not the wildcard is a real possibility.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']Delusional huh? Let's see Panthers @ Green Bay (L) @ Giants (L) @ Saints (L) lose one of the two against Denver and Bucs and finish 9-7 or even win their home games and finish 10-6 they lose the tie breaker against the Saints, Bucs or Falcons because they would have 6 losses against NFC teams. Saints win their home games and split with Bucs/Bears and finish 10-6. If they beat the Bucs they have a great chance of winning the division. Falcons have a very similar situation. If they can beat the Bucs then the game against the Saints might decide the division.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']I think you might be right. Bucs schedule is easier but if the Saints beat them next week then the game the following week with the Falcons might be for the division.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']Not trying to be a Saints homer here but if they beat the Bucs on Sunday they have a great shot at winning the division. Look at the schedule and the fact that one of their losses was to an AFC team and you will see what I mean.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']You might want to rethink that. Mark this down, if the Saints beat the Bucs then they will win the division. Now that is a big if because the Bucs are very good at home but Brees always has a good game against the Bucs so they have a good chance. So you might be thinking I am crazy but here is the logic. Assuming all the trends continue like home team winning in NFC south games (excluding the Saints/Bucs of course :):
Saints Bucs Panthers Falcons
@Bucs=W @Saints=L @Packers=L @Chargers=W
Falcons=W @Panthers=L Bucs=W @Saints=L
@Bears=L @Falcons=L Broncos=W Bucs=W
@Lions=W Chargers=W @Giants=L @Vikings=L
Panthers=W Raiders= W @ Saints=L Rams=W

Saints win divison because of better divisional record[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']Not too well. Bucs D was just too tough and Brees didn't get it done when we had the chance. Bucs will win the division even if they lose to you guys on Monday.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']When you guys lose to the Bucs or Broncos, Giants and Saints who will be at home then?[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']I am telling you, 9-7 very real possiblilty for the Panthers.[/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']Here is another good one that we can come back to at the end of the season.

The Panthers are the only team in recent memory that started the season 8-2 and did not make the playoffs.

Ouch![/quote]

[quote name='wdk/blackandgold10']I was dead wrong with a lot of the things I have been saying over the last few weeks. I am a blind loyalist to the Saints and because of that I believe things about my team because I want them to happen not because they are true. After the game last night I was done, ready to find another team and stop this madness. By 2:00 in the morning I was looking at next years schedule (which is a b*tch for NFC South teams). By this morning I was looking at the draft boards and now I have come up with a good excuse and blaming it on our injuries. .[/quote]

Edited by X-Clown, 22 December 2008 - 02:42 PM.

#2 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,589 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

Excellent.

#3 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,654 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

Comical

#4 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

Blackandgold10's = :leaving:

What an idiot!

#5 omgwtf

omgwtf

DJ Lance Rock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

Awesomeness!

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,997 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:40 PM

That's a pretty impressive resume of failure. A natural Saints fan if there ever was one.

#7 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:13 PM

What an idiot!

He isn't smart enough to be an idiot.

#8 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:18 PM

He isn't smart enough to be an idiot.

Since I have a life and don't have time to find all your post and post of others that you think are similar I won't try to do the same. Here is a message I found though that is relevant:

CHOKE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fotosearc.../15367-41CP.jpg

Edited by blackandgold10, 22 December 2008 - 02:21 PM.

#9 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

Since I have a life and don't have time

Says the guy who posts meaningless stats all day....oh, and it's called being bored at work. Something I'm sure you're not allowed to do while manning the french fries at Burger King.

#10 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

Says the guy who posts meaningless stats all day....oh, and it's called being bored at work. Something I'm sure you're not allowed to do while manning the french fries at Burger King.

I have to admit, that is some good smack! Really funny, I need this board!

#11 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:04 PM

hahahahahahahahaha

imaginary rep for you

#12 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,323 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:06 PM

Classic ass kickin'.

#13 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:06 AM

Since I have a life and don't have time to find all your post and post of others that you think are similar I won't try to do the same. Here is a message I found though that is relevant:

CHOKE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fotosearc.../15367-41CP.jpg

Which Saints player was that? Picked to win the division and end up dead last, that's massive choking, or is it an inferior team?

#14 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

Which Saints player was that? Picked to win the division and end up dead last, that's massive choking, or is it an inferior team?

its obviously the injuries... i mean if the saints had half of those no name bums they put on IR, they'd be going to the superbowl... right blackandgold?.. LOL

#15 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:01 AM

its obviously the injuries... i mean if the saints had half of those no name bums they put on IR, they'd be going to the superbowl... right blackandgold?.. LOL

Please don't refer to him as blackandgold. That's insulting to Saints' fans that actually have a clue. There are a few. Just call him WDK.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com