17 replies to this topic

#16 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

I knew that I would be bumping this thread on Sunday.

You guys aren't in yet so you might want to hold off on that comment. Besides, it has been a while since you have been to a playoff game so you are due.

This is too funny! From a 13 point lead, #1 seed to #5 seed and on the road again and lose the division at the same time! So I know it has been a while since you won a division but don't let that get you down.

I am going to make a bold prediction. The next week they lose to the Saints while the Falcons win and the Panthers will not win the division (again). They then go one and out in the playoffs and show they are one of the worst road teams in the NFL the last 3 years. The Saints will get their team healthy and will go on to win the NFC South in 2009.

Just FYI Saints run defense if better than the Panthers.

Ok use whatever bench mark you like. Lets go by the most important fact:
Of the two teams (Saints/Panthers) which one won the NFC South?
Of the two teams (Saints/Panthers) which one last won a playoff game?

The league is about winning and what have you done for me lately. Who cares if you make it to the playoffs as a wild card and then lose. As far as I can tell it has been 3 years since the Panthers won anything and since then the Saints have been the more successful team. I would rather go 9-7 and not make the playoffs then go 11-5, not win the division and then lose your first playoff game. That only gives you a lower draft pick and nothing to show for it.

#17 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:36 PM

He can't even correctly predict things that he has control over.

Enjoyed smacking with you guys this year. This will be my last post.

Posted at 11:26 on 12/31

Tell me what Jake did today to lead his team back? Handed the ball off and threw up a prayer that no one but Smith would have caught. Wow what clutch play!

Posted at 11:29 on 12/31

#18 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:48 PM

The bad thing is he's just too damn stupid to realize what a waste of space he is. I mean he is a aints fan right. Nuf said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.