• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

Jenkins was misunderstood here. Everyone calls him a cancer...has he ever punched out a teammate?

#32 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,303 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:40 PM

Who knew we had this many Pantherfan TROLLS

#33 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

He would if they got between him and the buffet table.

#34 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

Just ignore it, it seems like everyone else is. If I cover the sun up with my finger. it isn't there. While I don't agree with you on Jenkins, there is a problem that no wants to acknowledge. I just wish I knew what it was, but to off on a rant will not accomplish anything, so calm down.

#35 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

He would if they got between him and the buffet table.

Good point.

Jenkins had the stones to do what a lot of you on this board do constantly....question Trgo. That is why he's no longer a Panther.

#36 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Jenkins was misunderstood here. Everyone calls him a cancer...has he ever punched out a teammate?

What were the results of that sucker punch?

#37 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,001 posts

he is a better fit in a 3-4

#38 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,303 posts
  • LocationILM

Just ignore it, it seems like everyone else is. If I cover the sun up with my finger. it isn't there. While I don't agree with you on Jenkins, there is a problem that no wants to acknowledge. I just wish I knew what it was, but to off on a rant will not accomplish anything, so calm down.

The problem of DT depth ? That has been around all season.
It just finally bit us in the ass last night.

#39 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,298 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:45 PM

Only if the teammate took his sandwich. :)

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,957 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:47 PM

Oh thats right, because like me, he is a realist and pointed out the faults with the team
but the Panties front office didnt like that and shipped him out

I guarantee you we wouldn't have been gashed if Jenkins were still here

So, if we treat you like garbage, will you fuging leave too.

You have to be the biggest fugtard posting on the internet. Get a clue...everyone here could care less what you have to say.

#41 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,290 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

Jenkins was a fatass whiner who was paid millions to booze it up on IR only to take a gigantic sh*t on the city and the fans who all but sign his paycheck. I hope he enjoys his living room and 72" plasma in January while we're still playing. The Jets are on borrowed time with Favre and once they need to retool and go through a bad season or two, Jenkins will be back to his old self.

He always showed up to training camp overweight, he always skipped as many OTAs as permissible, and he just tore apart the locker room with his attitude. News flash: we've gone to the playoffs once with a healthy Jenkins. Without him, we've gone twice including this year. The dude was a good player but he's not worth the trouble he brought when he was having one of his little fits. I've had enough of the backwards looking horsesh*t. We're going to the playoffs, and we're doing it playing John Fox football for better or for worse. Take it or leave it.

#42 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,383 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:57 PM

Oh thats right, because like me, he is a realist and pointed out the faults with the team
but the Panties front office didnt like that and shipped him out

I guarantee you we wouldn't have been gashed if Jenkins were still here

Do you ever think before you post?
You come off as someone who is about a case short of a 6 pack.
Jenkins was shopped around before the incident you mentioned. But you either are ignoring that fact, or just don't care about anything factual. You sound like a bitter little bitch whom is blaming anything you can, as long as it grasping at straws. Jenkins is gone cause he didn't want to be here, and the Panthers didn't want him here either.

We were gashed cause KEMO wasn't playing. You couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried.

(I wouldn't be surprised if you do end up saying something more ignorant now that I've made this post!)

Edited by pantherclaw, 22 December 2008 - 01:05 PM.

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:03 PM

You could always have your IP blocked, I think.

they should just go ahead and ban him.

#44 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:15 PM

Jenkins was a fatass whiner who was paid millions to booze it up on IR only to take a gigantic sh*t on the city and the fans who all but sign his paycheck. I hope he enjoys his living room and 72" plasma in January while we're still playing. The Jets are on borrowed time with Favre and once they need to retool and go through a bad season or two, Jenkins will be back to his old self.

He always showed up to training camp overweight, he always skipped as many OTAs as permissible, and he just tore apart the locker room with his attitude. News flash: we've gone to the playoffs once with a healthy Jenkins. Without him, we've gone twice including this year. The dude was a good player but he's not worth the trouble he brought when he was having one of his little fits. I've had enough of the backwards looking horsesh*t. We're going to the playoffs, and we're doing it playing John Fox football for better or for worse. Take it or leave it.

preach it brother. :lol:

/thread

#45 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:15 PM

He does realize that a moderator can just ban his I.P. address and not be about to come on this board again, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.