King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:28 PM

LMAO@their owner.

This is why I said LeBron did the best thing. Cleveland right now is showing how classless and unappreciative they are. They were NOTHING before the King, and now they're burning his jerseys and throwing hissy fits because that man has moved on to bigger and better things. Acting like a "free agent" owes them something when that man gave them 7 years of his life. I say fug em, here's what they really think about you King.

#422 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

KT just has a man crush on LeBron and can't accept that he's not the greatness he could have been (like the next MJ). One of the game's best talents for sure. But I wouldn't call him the King.

Also that letter from the owner is pretty classless.

#423 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

What about the Finals' MVPs?

Definitely important, and it says you are the best player on the best team. But I dont feel it automatically means you are the BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE. Was Chauncey Billups the best player in the league in 04? What about Pierce 2 years ago? Or Tony Parker 3 years ago? This stupid logic only applies for Kobe stans.

#424 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

KT just has a man crush on LeBron and can't accept that he's not the greatness he could have been (like the next MJ). One of the game's best talents for sure. But I wouldn't call him the King.

He's more like a prince.

#425 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

The Lakers were my most hated team, now I would be the biggest Laker fan EVER when they play the Heat.

#426 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:01 PM

So who's going to be taking 30-40% of the shots?

Anybody else lol at Lebrons answer on who gets the shot at the last seconds?

I'm only ragging on Lebooboo, because he wants to emulate Jordan to the fullest and then pulls a Horry.

Like EC said if he wins a ring(s) which is obviously going to happen. At the end of the day he has a ring, but at the cost of sitting the backseat to Dwayne Wade? I'm looking forward to this revamped season nonetheless though.

And a big LOL to those actually believing that Lebron's going to take a backseat to all this.

#427 BF91

BF91

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

Jesus Christ people, rings are team awards, not individual accomplishments.

#428 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

anyways im done arguing about basketball that has nothing to do with bobcats :P

Edited by kennypowers30, 08 July 2010 - 11:10 PM.

#429 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

As of right now here are their titles

King Wade
Prince James
Court Jester Bosh

#430 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

I just hate when people leave the team that took them in and gave them a start. I don't want to hear excuses, Cleveland gave him a team to win a championship with. Most other teams' fans would love to have the talent the Cavs had. There is a reason they won all those games, and you don't always win in the postseason, things happen. I guess he doesn't want to pull a Jordan and let your team build up around you. In this regard, he won't ever be Kobe or Jordan, but he may not even care about that. He may be tired of being THE guy, who knows.

I think when a player does this kind of "F you hometown for one hour" it's one of the prime examples of what is wrong with professional sports.

LeBron should have let his team know earlier and maybe they could have pursued other FA's.

#431 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

Lol at the free agent moral police who have come to arrest lebron James for not "doing the right thing" like Kobe.

#432 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:50 PM

Lol at the free agent moral police who have come to arrest lebron James for not "doing the right thing" like Kobe.

Can you believe people had the gall to compare this to "Lord Favre"? LeBron was a free agent for what? 7 days? He didnt even take a "tour". He gave every dime of his announcement special to charity. He's taking less money and is willing to defer to Wade all in a quest for a title. And dudes still HATE.

#433 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

He really shouldn't have done the TV special lol, I don't care about the charity BS, he was just stroking his ego more and taking a dump on Cleveland.

#434 tarheel32blue

tarheel32blue

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:14 AM

To all the Kobe fans (not just those who are on this board): With all this talk about how Kobe is "licking his chops" waiting to beat the Heat, I sure hope you remember those words if the Heat meet in the Finals and Miami wins. I don't want to hear any of this, "Of course LeBron can win with a stacked team... blah, blah, blah" crap. If you're talking up Kobe's game now, stick to your guns.

Btw, this post is not proclaiming that the Heat would win in said series. I just hate floppers.

#435 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:33 AM

Can you believe people had the gall to compare this to "Lord Favre"? LeBron was a free agent for what? 7 days? He didnt even take a "tour". He gave every dime of his announcement special to charity. He's taking less money and is willing to defer to Wade all in a quest for a title. And dudes still HATE.

I haven't seen people this mad about an athlete since hulk hogan joined the nWo and became Hollywood hogan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users