669 replies to this topic

#481 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Can we just dissolve the Bobcats into the Heat to fill out their roster and all be shameless fans?

#482 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

:lol: sounds like a good idea!

#483 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:26 PM

All this jive about he didn't want to build a team in Cleveland, blah, blah... what's the difference in him "building" a team (bringing others in) in Cleveland and building/joining a team in Miami? It's not HIS team either place.

I am not anti-Lebron but Cleveland was his team. They gave him the keys to that team and he ran it. He was home grown, born and raised, and the savior for a struggling sports city. He left his home and now Cleveland has nothing. I understand the reaction in Cleveland but also don't fault Lebron for improving his career which everyone has the right to do. Good for Lebron, but he went to Wade's team and Cleveland got sh*tted on in the process.

#484 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,328 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:28 PM

I am not anti-Lebron but Cleveland was his team. They gave him the keys to that team and he ran it. He was home grown, born and raised, and the savior for a struggling sports city. He left his home and now Cleveland has nothing. I understand the reaction in Cleveland but also don't fault Lebron for improving his career which everyone has the right to do. Good for Lebron, but he went to Wade's team and Cleveland got sh*tted on in the process.

OK, point taken... but I would choose Miami over Cleveland anyway... I mean, is it really even a choice?

#485 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

He SHOULD have chose Chicago for his best chance, but he SHOULDN'T have had a 1-hour special pooping on his city and fans. That's where most of the outrage is.

#486 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,950 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

He SHOULD have chose Chicago for his best chance, but he SHOULDN'T have had a 1-hour special pooping on his city and fans. That's where most of the outrage is.

This!!!

#487 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

OK, point taken... but I would choose Miami over Cleveland anyway... I mean, is it really even a choice?

Wouldn't be hard for me to make that decision either. Guy has grown up and lived all 25 years in Akron, Ohio. South Beach was calling and it is hard to knock a guy for that.

#488 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

STD before Christmas?

#489 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

No, Peppers already gave him the heads up on how to avoid it.

#490 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

http://twitpic.com/23snbl

#491 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:13 PM

What are you talking about? Have you ever been to Cleveland? Do you have any idea how awesome Clevla........... Never mind.

#492 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

What are you talking about? Have you ever been to Cleveland? Do you have any idea how awesome Clevla........... Never mind.

Edited by CarolinaBlue704, 09 July 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#493 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,404 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

But he couldn't. He was there how many years? He never did lead them to a championship. Sometimes the truth hurts. I would've liked to have seen him win multiple titles in Cleveland, but I am more excited about his move.

if the heat don't get a center better than Dexter Pittman in the near future they aren't winning anything either

they won't be able to get past the celtics at the very least, Perkins/Garnett will eat Pittman/Bosh alive under the net, even Howard/Gortat is a better combo

#494 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#495 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom