Photo
- - - - -

Last nights game Giants vs Panthers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 540NYFAN

540NYFAN

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

I just wanted to say that I thought it was a really good game. I haven't watched a game like that in a while, probably not even this season. You guys played well. I was scared about that field goal, but glad when he missed it. If the wind wasnt so bad, he woulda made it. Of course im happy of the outcome but I just wanted to come in here and say good game because it was, no gloating or troll, just good game. If every game in the NFL was like that, the NFL would have a lot more fans. Good luck the rest of the season and playoffs.

#2 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:47 PM

I just wanted to say that I thought it was a really good game. I haven't watched a game like that in a while, probably not even this season. You guys played well. I was scared about that field goal, but glad when he missed it. If the wind wasnt so bad, he woulda made it. Of course im happy of the outcome but I just wanted to come in here and say good game because it was, no gloating or troll, just good game. If every game in the NFL was like that, the NFL would have a lot more fans. Good luck the rest of the season and playoffs.

Finally a classy fan. Congrats on the win, you guys deserved it. We might be seeing you again on January 18th.

#3 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:49 PM

Right back at ya, Big Blue.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com