Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im in labor...

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Bout to deliver a 5mm kidney stone. Put it this way. It aint hurtin in my back any more. Last time i peed, i thought lightening bolts were gonna shoot out.:(

lucky me i have to be up at 6

Posted

My neighbor has a 5mm stone. He went down on Sunday and has been laid up since. If he can't pass it he is scheduled for surgery Friday.

Posted

Bout to deliver a 5mm kidney stone. Put it this way. It aint hurtin in my back any more. Last time i peed, i thought lightening bolts were gonna shoot out.:(

lucky me i have to be up at 6

Hit it with a hammer to make it smaller.

Posted

My neighbor has a 5mm stone. He went down on Sunday and has been laid up since. If he can't pass it he is scheduled for surgery Friday.

i went down Sunday a week ago. Havent stopped anything normal. Take a few vicodin twice a day.took some earlier tonight, should probably take more as im about to get this thing out. But, it keeps me awake.

Posted

i went down Sunday a week ago. Havent stopped anything normal. Take a few vicodin twice a day.took some earlier tonight, should probably take more as im about to get this thing out. But, it keeps me awake.

give me the vicodin and I guarantee it will dissolve in the morning.

Posted

Ouch.....hope everything is ok. :eek:

Posted

nothing..nothing yet.:(

Posted

Wow good luck.

Posted

OOOOOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!

When I was in the Air Force I was at work talking to airplanes (I was an air traffic controller) when I all of a sudden felt a twinge in my side. 15 minutes later I was laying on the floor waiting for the ambulance to arrive! By far the WORST pain I have ever been through.

Good news is they gave me some great drugs and I passed the stone without even knowing it.

Good luck my friend! Make sure you take a picture and post a birth announcement!:eek: