• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:26 AM

Honestly I'd say hop the border and live in SC around Lake Wylie. The schools in Clover, Fort Mill, and Tega Cay are great. You gey WAYYYY more house for your money and lower taxes. Much lower crime too.

It's a longer communte and a slower lifestyle as you'll have to drive into the cities on weekends but really the pros outweigh the cons by alot.

Lake Wylie is a really hot area for real estate, your home should gain value over the years.

#32 Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Eye Mull of Mush Sheen

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:16 AM

We would probably prefer a country setting

#33 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:08 AM

We would probably prefer a country setting

Then I would REALLY consider hopping the border to SC, although the development is moving in fast where I live. I still saw cows on my way to school but i was only 25 mins from the stadium.

The charlotte metro area is a a big ever consuming blob of planned communities and massive planned shopping centers and buisness parks. These huge development firms grab up land quickly so your probably going to have to live further than the spot my parents chose 20 years ago. It's really an eyesore because there is no variety and this big blob really lacks personality.

I'm totally biased towards SC but if your close enough to the border you really get all the pros of each state. All the oppurtunity and entertainment of NC with the quiet and simple life of SC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.