Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 1: Charlotte @ Boston

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Starting off the season with a tough opponent. Doesn't help that we aren't very health right now. If anything it should give us a peek at the heart of this years team.

Posted · Report post

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new team tonight. We are a really young team that will look to run so we might have a shot against the oldies tonight. Go Bobcats!

Posted · Report post

We always show up for the Lakers and Celtics for some odd reason. Lakers we beat, Celtics every once in a while. A win is still possible although unlikely. It could happen though.

Posted · Report post

anyone know what channel the game will be on (if any) in Charlotte

Posted · Report post

anyone know what channel the game will be on (if any) in charlotte

foxss

Posted · Report post

I really hope that we get it at UNCC, I want to watch!

Posted · Report post

Let's go Cats!!!

Posted · Report post

I atleast expect the cats to keep this game close and have a shot at taking the W late in the fourth. I wouldn't be surprised to see the cats pull out the W either.

Posted · Report post

Ouch Ray Ray, from what I can see Gerald Henderson plays solid D.

Posted · Report post

I actually think we are playing pretty good. I love the fact that we are out-rebounding them by so much, Naz is playing very very well, Henderson is playing good D. If we could just cut back on the TO's we should be in pretty good shape moving forward.

Posted · Report post

we are playing solidly. it was my mistake to expect us to play the tough teams closely as we have been doing. However, this is one really poorly reffed game, garnett should have had 3 fouls before the 8 min mark in the 2nd. Can't blame it on that though because you should expect it in a team like boston's house. I think our offense started very tentatively.

Posted · Report post

I actually think we are playing pretty good. I love the fact that we are out-rebounding them by so much, Naz is playing very very well, Henderson is playing good D. If we could just cut back on the TO's we should be in pretty good shape moving forward.

Isn't it amazing how Nazr has forced Larry to play him. That shows heart and hard work.

Here's to a good final 20 mins