Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its The Milk

Game 1: Charlotte @ Boston

34 posts in this topic

none what so ever, We need someone to step it up offensively or it's going to be a really long season.

none what so ever, We need someone to step it up offensively or it's going to be a really long season.

Tough first game, don't lose confidence yet

but your right we need someone to get it going but i think the first game shouldnt make us too concerned but we def showed no offense this game

We played arguably the best team in basketball tonight in their home opener. Relax, we'll be fine.

I'd like to see Ajinca get some more minutes. He has been looking good and in the run offense I think he could score some points.

Yikes does anyone know the last time an NBA team didn't break 60?

both rookies played great, both were agressive and attacked the rim, both played good D, they looked bettr than everyone else except Gerald. naz had a solid game, and tyson rebounded well, solid D, diaw, playd ok. didnt take enough shots..... both PG's were awful.

but when the celtics play like that, noone will beat them, they didnt miss

OUCH. First game..long season

Not sure which was worse on opening day. Bobcats or Panthers? I have more faith in the Bobcats to turn it around.

Panthers, Hurricanes, and now Bobcats are off to a sloppy start.

At least it's only the first game. They didn't look good tonight but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Gotta get some scoring though.