• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Peppermint9030

Peppermint9030

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:18 PM

right now being the Giants with that win than us with that loss. Its VERY hard to beat a team in this league twice, I look to the chicago game back in 05 we got killed in the regular season. What happened playoffs came around they adjusted to nothing and just did what they did back in the regular season and got busted up. I like our chances better now going to new york rather than a pissed off revenge giants team coming to carolina.

#2 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

right now being the Giants with that win than us with that loss. Its VERY hard to beat a team in this league twice, I look to the chicago game back in 05 we got killed in the regular season. What happened playoffs came around they adjusted to nothing and just did what they did back in the regular season and got busted up. I like our chances better now going to new york rather than a pissed off revenge giants team coming to carolina.

seriously, would you be saying this if the panthers won?

right now being the Panthers with that win than the Giants with that loss. Its VERY hard to beat a team in this league twice, I look to the chicago game back in 05 we got killed in the regular season. What happened playoffs came around they adjusted to nothing and just did what they did back in the regular season and got busted up. I dislike our chances now going to carolina rather than a pissed off revenge panthers team going to NY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.