Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stunning Stat

68 posts in this topic

Posted

1 NFCCG appearance for the Saints in a 41 year history

3 (not counting this year) for the Panthers in 14 years.

You really are an idiot if you think you can compare Saints plaoff history to anybody, ANYBODY. Win the division before I can talk to you? Why? Your boys won't be the champs, aren't the defending champs. They're the bottom feeding chumps. You run your yap but in reality YOU GOT NOTHING>

Yea and the Chiefs won the Super Bowl over 30 years ago which means nothing now. Look at teams and what they have done the last 3 years and then you can talk.

Posted

You really compare this stat to meaningless stat like you mentioned? In 3 years the last 11 meaningful road games against good teams have been losses. This has to point to something significant.

It does; it means we continually play in meaningful games, and have had struggles on the road.

When the Saints play in meaningful games on a regular basis, be them at home or away...get back to me.

Posted

You have more experience not making the playoffs this year then we do. Come back and talk to me when you make the playoffs again.

PS. You're not fooling anybody WDK. Own up to why you claimed to be at the Panthers-Saints game, yet were posting on the board at the same time.

to quote Ronald Regan "There he goes again" X doesn't have anything to come back with so he starts slinging the "he is really WDK" accusations. Too funny.

Posted

Take away 2 games where the Panthers were playing teams that were resting their starters, in the last three years the Panthers are 0-11 in their last 11 road games against teams that finish the year above .500

I never would have guessed this and makes you realize how important the home field would have been.

your ignoring a few more games then just 2 BTW

Posted

your ignoring a few more games then just 2 BTW

Ok, show me which games I am ignoring please. I will be glad to make a correction.

Posted

to quote Ronald Regan "There he goes again" X doesn't have anything to come back with so he starts slinging the "he is really WDK" accusations. Too funny.

You post the EXACT SAME STUFF that "he" did. Like word for word. If you're not him, you're plagiarism, which is even worse.

Posted

18 players on IR, lost 5 games by 5 points or less and 3 of those by 3 points or less. Kind of makes you rethink how good the Saints are doesn't it?

They lost to the Panthers by 23. There weren't 18 players on the IR on that game. How many more excuses do you have in your bag of poo?

Posted

Any given week guys. If they come out pumped and ready to play on Sunday against the Saints, then the second seed will be ours.

All there is too it.

Posted

They lost to the Panthers by 23. There weren't 18 players on the IR on that game. How many more excuses do you have in your bag of sh*t?

Yea I think it was only 11 at the time.

Posted

Yea I think it was only 11 at the time.

Which key players were the Saints missing for that game?

Posted

Here's some more stats:

Carolina: 11-4

New Orleans: 8-7

I guess Carolina's the better team by your standards, considering how important stats are to giving the full picture. Thanks for cheering us on!

Posted

Here's some more stats:

Carolina: 11-4

New Orleans: 8-7

I guess Carolina's the better team by your standards, considering how important stats are to giving the full picture. Thanks for cheering us on!

Yea with 18 players on IR for the Saints I would say the Panthers are the better team. I guess we will really find out Sunday. What an iconic loss it would be if the Panthers lost to a team destroyed by injuries