• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

I'm not stupid enough so that I can't see through your lies. Bush only started because Deuce wasn't ready. Quality wise, he'll also be behind Pierre now but might start as a slot receiver.

Colston missed 5 games not the 6 that you claim, but he is the one you were closest to truth about with Hollis missing 8. Shockey missed only 3, Harper only 1, Kaesviharn was starting for the first 11 games (you were 6-5). Take a pick Porter or McKenzie, only one was starting across from Gay. All the others on your list are crap castoffs from other teams that you decided to pay.

BTW . When was Simoneau ever going to start over Vilma?

Oh and you missed Morgan. You really need to add him to your list!!

I spend half of my life correcting stupid panther fans from their ignorant untrue post. It gets so old. Listen closely and please don't post again until you can do more than guess:
1) Was Bush a starter or not? Answer yes
2) Colson was hurt in the first game and missed the next 5 and was about 50% then
3) Shockey was officially out of 3 games but missed 90% of 4 others
4) You are so ignorant, Randall Gay was a nickel back all along. Mckenzie and Porter have been the starters all year.
5) Simoneau was scheduled to move to OLB when Vilma was brought in. He would have started in front of Shanle.

So go back to reading your comic books and let the big boys play here.

#62 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:09 PM

Panthers fans are scared as hell.

#63 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

Panthers fans are scared as hell.

Of what exactly?

#64 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:27 PM

BlackandGold, why do you continue to try and prove that the Saints are better than the Panthers? You're trying to convince everyone on a PANTHERS message board that the Saints are better and they aren't even a playoff team. How can you expect anyone here to understand the bullshit and lies that you throw over and over again.

#65 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

I spend half of my life correcting stupid panther fans from their ignorant untrue post. It gets so old.

X-Clown has you dead to rights.
Only WDK talked exactly like this while posting ridiculous and inaccurate crap.

#66 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

BlackandGold, why do you continue to try and prove that the Saints are better than the Panthers? You're trying to convince everyone on a PANTHERS message board that the Saints are better and they aren't even a playoff team. How can you expect anyone here to understand the bullsh*t and lies that you throw over and over again.

Hey loser, Find a post from me from the last 3 weeks that says anything about the Saints being better than the Panthers. Did I think so earlier in the year? yes, do I think so now? No. There is no way a team that has been decimated by injuries could be better than one that has been practically injury free. Show me a lie, show me some bullsh*t You know what you can't but you are so afraid and so scared that the team full of practice squad players is going to ruin your season that you can't even create a paragraph without blasting me for something that is not even true. Go change your pants and quit whining about something that you don't know anything about. You are such a perfect example of a bandwagon Panther fan.

#67 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:29 AM

I spend half of my life making stupid untrue posts on Panther boards.

1) Was Bush a starter or not? Answer yes
2) Colson was hurt in the first game and missed the next 5 and was about 50% then
3) Shockey was officially out of 3 games but missed 90% of 4 others
4) You are so ignorant, Randall Gay was a nickel back all along. Mckenzie and Porter have been the starters all year.
5) Simoneau was scheduled to move to OLB when Vilma was brought in. He would have started in front of Shanle.

So go back to reading your comic books and let the big boys play here.

I didn't make any guesses unlike you. I said

Bush only started because Deuce wasn't ready. Quality wise, he'll also be behind Pierre now but might start as a slot receiver.

On a real team, Bush is a 3rd down back.

Learn how to spell your players' names, maybe someone will take you a little seriously then. COLSTON.

Now you try to add partial games to the injury excuse? And you call others ignorant?

Posted Image

Gay and Porter were your starters from week 1. Mc Kenzie wasn't back from last years injury and only got back in because of injuries to Porter and/or Gay.

If it wasn't for 3 year contracts and the salary cap, Simeneau wouldn't keep a job more than 1 year. He 's listed to back up Fujita, not Shanle. It really doesn't matter since they're all junk.

#68 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:11 AM

Hey loser, Find a post from me from the last 3 weeks that says anything about the Saints being better than the Panthers. Did I think so earlier in the year? yes, do I think so now? No. There is no way a team that has been decimated by injuries could be better than one that has been practically injury free. Show me a lie, show me some bullsh*t You know what you can't but you are so afraid and so scared that the team full of practice squad players is going to ruin your season that you can't even create a paragraph without blasting me for something that is not even true. Go change your pants and quit whining about something that you don't know anything about. You are such a perfect example of a bandwagon Panther fan.

You better pray they beat the Bucs because if they don't they are stariing at 10-6 and sitting on the outside looking in while the Saints keep moving on.

Posted 12/7/08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.