I'm not stupid enough so that I can't see through your lies. Bush only started because Deuce wasn't ready. Quality wise, he'll also be behind Pierre now but might start as a slot receiver.
Colston missed 5 games not the 6 that you claim, but he is the one you were closest to truth about with Hollis missing 8. Shockey missed only 3, Harper only 1, Kaesviharn was starting for the first 11 games (you were 6-5). Take a pick Porter or McKenzie, only one was starting across from Gay. All the others on your list are crap castoffs from other teams that you decided to pay.
BTW . When was Simoneau ever going to start over Vilma?
Oh and you missed Morgan. You really need to add him to your list!!
I spend half of my life correcting stupid panther fans from their ignorant untrue post. It gets so old. Listen closely and please don't post again until you can do more than guess:
1) Was Bush a starter or not? Answer yes
2) Colson was hurt in the first game and missed the next 5 and was about 50% then
3) Shockey was officially out of 3 games but missed 90% of 4 others
4) You are so ignorant, Randall Gay was a nickel back all along. Mckenzie and Porter have been the starters all year.
5) Simoneau was scheduled to move to OLB when Vilma was brought in. He would have started in front of Shanle.
So go back to reading your comic books and let the big boys play here.