#16 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:15 PM

DJ redeems himself with 2 big FTs. BOBCATS WIN. Raymond deserves player of the game tonight. Great win, now get ready boys, ya got King James tomorrow night! NBA IS BACK BABY!!!

#17 kanniiee

kanniiee

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:15 PM

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

#18 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,113 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

Good win however I'm sure everyone here would prefer if when the Cats have a 20 point lead they bury the team like the other "playoff" teams, if this team wants to make the playoffs they will need to do this to teams they have large leads on. Hope Raymond's leg is ok!

#19 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

In related news, the Celtics DESTROYED the Bulls by 28 in Boston tonight. I told yall the other night, Game 1 was an abberation. The Celtics are gonna do that to teams in their building all year long. Best team in basketball IMO.

#20 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,113 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

In related news, the Celtics DESTROYED the Bulls by 28 in Boston tonight. I told yall the other night, Game 1 was an abberation. The Celtics are gonna do that to teams in their building all year long. Best team in basketball IMO.

Once Gasol gets back the Lakers will be just as good if not better, having the Mamba, Gasol, Bynum and Artest on the floor all at the same time will just be deadly.

#21 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

They look leagues ahead of everyone else with how well they move the ball around offensively.

Proud of the Bobcats tonight though. It wasn't pretty, and they blew a big lead. BUT, they left it all out on the court tonight. Inspiring game from Felton. Hopefully we can build some momentum now.

On a little side note, I'm still not entirely excited about it taking 2 OT's to get 100 points, but a win's a win. Cant wait til Bell gets back.

#22 JayNasty

JayNasty

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

They look leagues ahead of everyone else with how well they move the ball around offensively.

Proud of the Bobcats tonight though. It wasn't pretty, and they blew a big lead. BUT, they left it all out on the court tonight. Inspiring game from Felton. Hopefully we can build some momentum now.

On a little side note, I'm still not entirely excited about it taking 2 OT's to get 100 points, but a win's a win. Cant wait til Bell gets back.

Wanna see Flip. Hopefully he can give us some badly needed offensive. We couldn't hit anything 2 feet from the basketball

#23 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:12 AM

Once Gasol gets back the Lakers will be just as good if not better, having the Mamba, Gasol, Bynum and Artest on the floor all at the same time will just be deadly.

Lakers just got their ass kicked by the Mavs on national TV at home. There's no question now, the Celtics are the best team in basketball.

#24 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,605 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:27 AM

Lakers just got their ass kicked by the Mavs on national TV at home. There's no question now, the Celtics are the best team in basketball.

Lol, you've been pretty quiet until post Laker loss.
Once Gasol hits the court, all will be well. :cool:
No doubt however, the Celtics are playing at a very high level.

#25 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:01 PM

Watch out for Miami to.

#26 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

Im glad we won a game :D

#27 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:14 PM

Im glad we won a game :D

Being a home team nut has been hard so far this year. Wins are hard to come by for the Panthers, Bobcats, and Canes, and I'll take whatever I can get. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users