Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

No Halloween is Complete Without Watching

2 posts in this topic

• Topics

• If Fournette is gone, Thomas is next in line. We aren't trading down.
    • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000787679/article/leonard-fournette-likened-to-bo-jackson-herschel-walker

Some people think Bo is a pretty fair comparison.

Didn't Lennie clock a faster top speed than Ted Ginn this year?

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• It's amazing to me that this forum has always been gloves off, but ever since November, sensitivity, not just here but EVERYWHERE, is at an all-time high.  Everyone wants to be mad, everyone wants to be outraged, and everyone is being victimized. TBH, when you have a leader that perpetuates constant chaos and employs vitriol as his only means of communication, don't be surprised when the citizenry adopts that same style of hysteria as a way of life. It's just where we are.  I don't approve of anyone wishing harm on others, nor do I think anything gets solved with name-calling or aggressive finger pointing, but those things have always happened, especially in the TB.  I think the difference is everything is so emotionally-charged both in sending and receiving messages.  IMO, it started with politics and has bled over into everything else...  same crap keeps happening in the main forum - people disagree, people don't like that others disagree with them and beg for them to be silenced or attacked.   Oh well, welcome to 2017.