Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

I really listened to "Poker Face" for the first time tonight

24 posts in this topic

"fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fug her face"

I try to tell my wife that is what she's singing every time, but she just looks at me like I am thinking wishfully...

But yeah, to me, it is intentional that she is trying to sound like that...

Another one like that is the one with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson... "I wanna rock you" or something like that... They are def. saying "I wanna fug you" at some points...

It's all about catering to the youth and subliminalizing messages... It's the dumbing down of the masses, and ultimately it has been the downfall of hip-hop...

Awesome, catchy song.

I think it's more the beat than the lyrics, but I agree on the catchy part... It's because it's similar to my stuff that I make though... heh...

I may be doing the pop song equivalency of crossing the streams, but I do the All The Single Ladies dance with this song...

I may be doing the pop song equivalency of crossing the streams, but I do the All The Single Ladies dance with this song...

You are starting to bring your "coolness" factor down with me today...

Please, don't let it drop too far, or I might have to resort to neg rep...

That song is an earwig... I try to resist it... but find it running through my head way to often for a normal straight man.

That song is an earwig... I try to resist it... but find it running through my head way to often for a normal straight man.

That's the subliminal doing it's job... it's because you want to "fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fug her face"...

I'm bluffin' with my muffin

Gotta admit that I have liked every song he/she has put out so far....even the Paparazzi song they have been playing a lot recently. D*mn that catchy pop music!!!!!

Gotta admit that I have liked every song he/she has put out so far....even the Paparazzi song they have been playing a lot recently. D*mn that catchy pop music!!!!!

She's a she. Don't let the media attention fool you.

And I didn't care much for her first too, but Paparazzi's not that bad.

*ahem*

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">