Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot costumes

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ummm.... Just clicked it scrolled down, the 1st 5 are guys the 6th one you can not see her face and the 7th they are in sweatpants and a jacket.... :frown5:.

Posted · Report post

slut.jpg

:eek:

Posted · Report post

lol @ the first dude pimpin' Fort Mill football pants.

Posted · Report post

Ummm.... Just clicked it scrolled down, the 1st 5 are guys the 6th one you can not see her face and the 7th they are in sweatpants and a jacket.... :frown5:.

Delhomeboy found it.

Posted · Report post

I was going to be Jake Delhomme on the bench. I was going to have cardboard cutout of a bench hanging down behind me, have a panthers hat on, and hold a clipboard. Everyone I knew that had a Jake Delhomme jersey had gotten rid of theirs and I sure as hell wasn't going to spend money on a Jake jersey.

Posted · Report post

I was going to be Jake Delhomme on the bench. I was going to have cardboard cutout of a bench hanging down behind me, have a panthers hat on, and hold a clipboard. Everyone I knew that had a Jake Delhomme jersey had gotten rid of theirs and I sure as hell wasn't going to spend money on a Jake jersey.

If you have to explain your costume. ....

Posted · Report post

Best costume I saw, me as Shaun from Shaun of the dead with a Big Daddy and Little Sister from Bioshock

14344_1144608180976_1400640080_30363900_5919464_n.jpg

Posted · Report post

This could be a whole thread right here... nice.