33 replies to this topic

#31 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:43 PM

Funny thing. When my wife went to the bank to cash her checks some guy was helping her fill out the deposit slip. Apparently, he was distracted by a button on her blouse because he just kept staring at her shirt.

He misread the amounts and wrote out the slip for $100.00. The checks were for some shortages on her pay and they were only made out for $7.80 and $2.20 respectively.

The teller tried to say something but since the helpful guy was a boss, the teller let it slide.

My wife wanted to take the extra money back but i told her "Fug the bank. They'll just take it out of the guys check."

that guy wasnt looking at any buttons my friend...you sure it wasnt biscuit? lol

#32 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,731 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:46 PM

No, I don't work at a bank... probably a good thing too, if I worked in a place where I could ogle women, I probably wouldn't last too long... I took my kids to the dentist this afternoon and the chick that cleaned my youngest sons teeth had a nice rack... she told me all kinds of stuff about his teeth, but I have no idea what she said.

#33 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

No, I don't work at a bank... probably a good thing too, if I worked in a place where I could ogle women, I probably wouldn't last too long... I took my kids to the dentist this afternoon and the chick that cleaned my youngest sons teeth had a nice rack... she told me all kinds of stuff about his teeth, but I have no idea what she said.

:lol: Aren't you married?

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,731 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:14 PM

:lol: Aren't you married?

...and your point is?:cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.